Veganism...why?

flarty

Apr 26, 2012
8-Bit_Jack said:
flarty said:
watch the whole of food inc and see how the meat industry combats this problem and you too may consider giving up meat
and that's how big macs are made. Luckily here in the u.k all beef is free range we just have to make sure we are buying British beef.
YUM

also, not all british meat is free-range. SAUCE

I have every right to attack ANYONE'S belief or moral code if I consider it wrong, just as everyone else is free to attack mine.

It's two in the morning. I'm gonna go cook a nice tasty burger just to spite you

EDIT: with bacon mixed in the meat!
Ok you are entitled to attack anyones moral code. but only when you read their post. Never did i say all British meat. Read it again. Also finishing beef indoors does not make that animal automatically intensive farmed.

Also your not spiting me, i eat meat, just not the disgusting shite intensive farming churns out, i have standards.

You also talked previously how people only turn vegan/vegetarian for a superiority complex, but you seem to think your superior because you eat meat.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
flarty said:
8-Bit_Jack said:
flarty said:
watch the whole of food inc and see how the meat industry combats this problem and you too may consider giving up meat
and that's how big macs are made. Luckily here in the u.k all beef is free range we just have to make sure we are buying British beef.
YUM

I have every right to attack ANYONE'S belief or moral code if I consider it wrong, just as everyone else is free to attack mine.

It's two in the morning. I'm gonna go cook a nice tasty burger just to spite you

EDIT: with bacon mixed in the meat!
Ok you are entitled to attack anyones moral code. but only when you read their post. Never did i say all British meat. Read it again. Also finishing beef indoors does not make that animal automatically intensive farmed.

Also your not spiting me, i eat meat, just not the disgusting shite intensive farming churns out, i have standards.

You also talked previously how people only turn vegan/vegetarian for a superiority complex, but you seem to think your superior because you eat meat.
"Luckily here in the u.k all beef is free range we just have to make sure we are buying British beef."
in the uk all beef is free range
we just have to make sure we are buying british meat
all beef in the UK is free range
if it is british
you're right, you didn't say that at all.

I don't think i'm superior because i eat meat. I just feel secure in the knowledge I understand how modern food supply works, and that I am happy saving money by not throwing it away on modern hippie frivolity and can enjoy my food without needing to reassure myself with a little sticker on the side that says I paid twice as much for half as much chasing some legendary quality issue.

Know what that is? Cow ass, pig butthole, rats, spiders, maybe even a human toe or two.

and it's fucking delicious

Know what that is? It's a expensive link made from the very best cuts of a cow's god-approved parts, of free, happy cows, with almost no spiders or rats in it.

and it's not that different!

Know what that is? that's the veggie option, a tofu hot dog. It tastes like what the first hot dog was made of. It's also significantly more expensive in most instances.

flarty

Apr 26, 2012
8-Bit_Jack said:
ok sorry was not aware beef constitutes all meat.
Well its good that you know how it works, but do you know the side effects?
Look at how much water consumption it takes to provide that meat then look how availability of fresh water is rapidly becoming more scarce (Spain already has imported fresh drinking water due to drouts in the past which are becoming more common place), look at the e-coli out breaks across the states due to intensive farming and how the meat industry solution is to wash the meat in ammonia to kill e-coli YUM INDEED, or how about the meat industry is one of the biggest contributors to greenhouse gases

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with eating meat, hell i just put a joint of pork in the oven for my Sunday roast. But to call people who make a moral choice not to eat meat stupid when you ignorantly chow down on your hot dog makes you more than an idiot, it makes you a retard.

Mau95

Nov 11, 2011
I've seen some people who chose to eat vegan or vegetarian because of the chemicals that enter the food chain and build up the higher in the chain you get.