Velociraptor attacks

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
Johnn Johnston said:
I once survived a 'raptor attack after an eventful meeting with Dr. John Hammond. He told me he had a new business venture, and I naively agreed to check it out...
http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=You%20survived%20a%20velociraptor%20attack

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Why, yes. Yes I have.

http://achievements.schrankmonster.de/Achievement.aspx?text=55G%20-%20Your%20Face%20Is%20Still%20Mildly%20Intact

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
I got mauled by a dinosaur and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt.

But it's covered in blood and dinosaur spittle.

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
No, you also got medical bills. I was smart enough to hide where they wouldn't go: The main storage freezer near the docks, took forever for anyone to find me though. Thankfully I had a radio so I could call for help, fat lotta good it did me, I still spent 3 days in there.

KBKarma

May 14, 2008
Mr Randall Munroe has saved us all by pointing out the shape of things to come.

Surrender now, or sing for absolution!

(Yes, there be song titles in there. Why? I felt like it. So shut up and dance.)

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Why are people comparing these things to jesus or chuck norris?
We've made worse thing than them extinct.
But of course, human adaptivity will mean man will eventually conquer them and they'll be no better than live stock.
If this hypothetical were to come true, expect to see velociraptors that fit in women's hand bag or seeing eye raptors or maybe some pet raptors or raptor pony rides. and let us not forget KFV (kentucky fried velociraptor)

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
M0rp43vs said:
But of course, human adaptivity will mean man will eventually conquer them and they'll be no better than live stock.
If this hypothetical were to come true, expect to see velociraptors that fit in women's hand bag or seeing eye raptors or maybe some pet raptors or raptor pony rides. and let us not forget KFV (kentucky fried velociraptor)
Of course they will lead the blind... to their dooms! Velociraptors have no compation and know no love. Maybe that's the reason they hate us so? Because we have a heart (cries)

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
PurpleRain said:
Of course they will lead the blind... to their dooms! Velociraptors have no compation and know no love. Maybe that's the reason they hate us so? Because we have a heart (cries)
Except me the robit *Three Stooges wooping*

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
PurpleRain said:
M0rp43vs said:
Yummy tasty hearts....mmmm.... that's good animal muscle right there.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Hey, If the CIA and government bigwigs can brainwash us to comform and love christ(Issa if your're a muslim like me) without us knowing, hell, these guys would be slim pickings.Scientists are probably already growing these babies in tubes to be used against enemies of their country.

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
M0rp43vs said:
Hey, If the CIA and government bigwigs can brainwash us to comform and love christ(Issa if your're a muslim like me) without us knowing, hell, these guys would be slim pickings.Scientists are probably already growing these babies in tubes to be used against enemies of their country.
I don't conform to any religion, what does that mean in that world of yours?

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
I would stab them in the neck, Turok style! but before i would put some meet near the hip hop crowd, so the Velociraptor would eat them.

Violent_Jay

Jan 28, 2009
The plan to kill raptors ...get a large group armed with auto weapons and heaps of ammo ....make a moving steal box with 1 opening in the nose end....drive along your guys armed aimming into the middle and ..suck the raptors in shooting them as they enter the kill feild ....plus turn em into food so your tank thing never has to stop

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
In the empty world thread i mentioned an overly-prepared paranoid bunker, i could survive against them, lets see how they handle a foot thick titanium door that only opens to my voice, fingerprint, and pin, set in a granite cliff face 500 feet off the ground with only a long, 2 foot wide trail leading up to it

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
Actually velociraptors were only about 3 feet tall, probably not smarter than a dog, and not very likely to be able to figure out doors, and definitely not able to pick locks.
The ones in Jurassic park are not velociraptors but probably dienonychus, which is a larger relative.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I apologise for a late reply to a thread but here is my response.

Even though raptors have so far started major international conflicts and destroyed our greatest military intelligence systems and have got us at a standstill cowering in fear at the possibility of their attack, we do still have one advantage. The raptor's mortal enemy... the T-rex.
Yes the T-rexes have proven themselves a mighty ally and when they could have shown their cruelty they instead saw our time of need and protected and sheltered us from the attacks of the raptors. The raptors fear the T-rex and rightly so, because with their fierce but dedicated loyatly we can hope to end this war, once and for all!

- General Alan Grant of the 51st regiment.

Amen to that. In case of raptor, call in the rex.

[sub]P.S Velociraptor was actually a small reptile covered in feathers that posed no true threat whatsoever, Denonychis is more likely to be the culprit.[/sub]