Velociraptor attacks

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
The only way to quell the bloodlust of the Almighty Velociraptors is with a sacrifice!

Who is willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of mankind?

Sick boy

Feb 23, 2009
I don't need to worry because as soon as these guys rock up, I'm ganna get a flavourwave oven on the line and if Mr. T is involved with any product, you know that the amount of badass put into that product will make there heads explode, I've got an idea! I shall flavourwave oven some snickers! Then no beast can stop me and I shall become all powerful!

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I think there's only one appropriate response to this thread.... "Clever girl".

Raptors were so awesome, I loved them as a kid.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
shatnershaman said:
PurpleRain said:
shatnershaman said:
Hey they aren't smart.
"It is more probable that, while intelligent by dinosaur standards, they were less intelligent than modern big cats"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velociraptor#Predatory_behavior

My modern day cat always falls for the laser pointer trick. I don't have much hope for a dinosaur avoiding planes.
Scientific mumbo-jumbo. Obviously, they've never faced against the queen Velociraptor.
Other science mumbo jumbo is there are NO velociraptors alive. I'm mean this is just ridiculous (Yes I am like that. I'm the one pointing out every thing wrong in star wars while watching it)
I think hes refering to fictional raptors like the ones in jurassic park (hence the jurassic park quotes.)

My opinion on the matter is "They should all be destroyed!"

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Datalord said:
In the empty world thread i mentioned an overly-prepared paranoid bunker, i could survive against them, lets see how they handle a foot thick titanium door that only opens to my voice, fingerprint, and pin, set in a granite cliff face 500 feet off the ground with only a long, 2 foot wide trail leading up to it
Voice, finger print and pin? Youl be eaten while your trying to get the door open.