Vengeful Jedi and Mean Dentists Pop Up in New BioShock Infinite Screens

NewYork_Comedian

Nov 28, 2009
Am I the only one who thought her head looked like it was Photoshopped onto her body in that last picture? I know it's nitpicking, but her head looks very disproportional to her body.

OT: Watched the E3 demo, and i couldn't be more excited for the 2012 release date.

EDIT: And so you know what this means. If they can time travel into any time period, they could say, "accidentally" travel to the year 1960. While Columbia is hovering over the Atlantic Ocean.

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
NewYork_Comedian said:
Am I the only one who thought her head looked like it was Photoshopped onto her body in that last picture? I know it's nitpicking, but her head looks very disproportional to her body.

OT: Watched the E3 demo, and i couldn't be more excited for the 2012 release date.
Nah, I thought the same thing. I assumed that the more "cartoonish" looking characters were just a part of Infinite's new art direction, but Elizabeth is just...exceptionally disproportionate.

(Although what annoys me more is how she seems overly vulnerable and fragile; like, the attempts to elicit a response from the player are just not subtle at all. I don't want it to, but the frisbee-sized, teary doe eyes and whatnot are seriously starting to put me off now.)

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
For some reason I had thought that Revenge of the Jedi was actually one of the movies. Just hit me now, that's pretty nifty. I hope they do that a lot.

(maybe one of the alternate realities will be you fighting your evil self (or if they get really creative with the moral choice system, fighting your good self)

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
Ldude893 said:
MetroidNut said:
Macrobstar said:
Did anyone else notice that the guy in that demo could only wield 2 weapons?
Indeed. I'm guessing they're doing that to make the combat more fast-paced; if so, it definitely seems to be working.

Also. I have a crazy little theory about Infinite.

The game uses interdimensional travel (of sorts) as a gameplay mechanic and story element. The Revenge of the Jedi sign - and the scene where it appears, which resembles a noir version of the 1980s - suggests Elizabeth's powers can also be used as a form of time travel. And last but CERTAINLY not least, when Saltonstall went Grimdark in the first gameplay trailer, his pin briefly transformed into...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100923231958/bioshock/images/0/0b/Saltonstallchanging.png

A hammer and sickle.

Infinite takes place before the Russian Revolution. There shouldn't be a Soviet Union yet. So my crazy little theory? All the events of the game were initiated by time-traveling Soviets. Their possible motivation? Well, Columbia (having seceded from the Union and blown up a Chinese city) quickly became a disaster for the United States. Maybe the Soviets are trying to damage America enough to tip the Cold War in their favor?

It seems like a long shot, but I am absolutely convinced time-traveling Communists are at work here.
You just did the impossible feat of convincing me to buy this game.
I am both proud and honored.