Vermont Comic Con: Green Mountain Geeks Unite

Stew Shearer

Feb 8, 2012
Vermont Comic Con: Green Mountain Geeks Unite

Comic Con came to Vermont last month and The Escapist was there to see the sight and take pictures of the Green Mountain State's cosplayer in action.

Read Full Article

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Wait....when the hell did this happen? I LIVE in Vermont right next to Burlington, and I knew nothing of this.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Aw man, I do wish I had been able to go to that. Unfortunately my buddy ended up being busy that weekend and I always get rather quiet whenever I'm alone in a big place surrounded by a bunch of people I don't actually know.

He at least did better than his sister who came dressed as Batgirl but decided to stand off to the side with her Dad after giving me an equally apprehensive look.
Clearly she was just making use of the training Batman gave her.

Paragon Fury said:
Wait....when the hell did this happen? I LIVE in Vermont right next to Burlington, and I knew nothing of this.
It was a little under a month ago, October... 18th and 19th? I don't remember exactly. One of the weekends. >.>

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
Hate to be "that guy" but Pic 4 is obviously Black Cat and not Black Widow.
Had to be said.

Apr 28, 2008
Wait this was a thing?! WHAT?! I mean I probably wouldn't have been able to go, but still!

Maybe next year. If it's happening next year. And I hear about it. And I can go. And if I feel like driving that far. And if I don't forget. Stacked odds, to be sure, but not impossible.