VGMarketSurvey Winners Announced, More Winners To Be Chosen

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
VGMarketSurvey Winners Announced, More Winners To Be Chosen

[http://www.vgmarketsurveys.com/?campaign=escapist]

FAQQ: How does this work?
A:
It is an easy way to earn cash and rewards just by voicing your opinion. Companies need your help to improve products and services, and in return you get paid for answering surveys. Simple as that. Our site is different than other survey sites; we value your time. Other survey sites only pay you for surveys you qualify for and complete. We pay you for each survey you participate in. Plus, we offer the best rewards anywhere. You can take your earnings as cash and our partner Payoneer will mail you a prepaid debit card, or use them to buy gift certificates at Amazon or exchange them for gift certificates to your favorite restaurants and have a night out on us!

Q: Can I get rich taking online surveys?
A:
No, you won't get rich. But, you can earn some great rewards and line your pockets with a little extra cash each month. Our goal is to provide you with as many surveys as we can qualify you for, but we also won't lie to you; you're not going to become a millionaire simply by taking online surveys! However, it's possible to earn hundreds of dollars a week in rewards!

Q: How do I become eligible?
A:
We send surveys out to our members based on certain profile demographics. When you register, you'll see a series of several profiles on your dashboard. The more of these you answer completely and honestly the more relevant surveys we will qualify you for. That's all you have to do! Once your profiles are complete, you should start receiving survey invitations in your inbox. Anyone 13 years of age or older can participate and earn rewards!

Q: Are there any costs?
A:
We don't charge anything. We pay you! We will never require our members to purchase any item or service through our website. Because you're providing market research firms with your valuable opinion about their products, we make sure we give you cash rewards for your time!

Q: What is different about VGMarketSurveys?
A:
VGMarketSurveys sends you plenty of fun, quick surveys! While survey opportunities will cover a variety of topics, VGMarketSurveys members get exclusive surveys from leading videogame companies offering you a sneak peek into the hottest titles and franchises in gaming. Sign up now to start receiving surveys!

Q: How does VGMarketSurveys get these fun gaming surveys?
A:
VGMarketSurveys members get exclusive survey opportunities from VGMarket, a leader in videogame industry research. VGMarket is a market research firm specializing in the video game industry. Clients include top tier firms such as EA, 2k, Capcom, Ubisoft, Sony, Zynga and many more. If you're a fan of videogames, join VGMarketSurveys now and get paid to take surveys!

Q: Are all of the reward options available to international members, as well as US members?
A:
Rewards options are available as follows:
US - Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard, Amazon.com gift certificates and Dining Dough gift certificates are available.
Canada - Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard and Amazon.com gift certificates are available.
UK - Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard and Amazon.co.uk gift certificates are available.
Other - All other international members are able to use the Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I thought it was a good idea, but a few hours after I took a survey, my Hotmail account and then Battle.Net/WoW account were both hacked. I'm not blaming the survey or the site, but it's still a little fishy, especially considering this was the only fishy website I'd been on in the past few days before getting hacked. Congrats to the people that won and are making money, though.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I have been signed up with them since this was introduced on The Escapist and I have yet to see ANYTHING game related. I have gotten Erectile Disfunction surveys, Beer surveys, Automotive, etc...

Not a single game related survey. Sent a message to the general Escapist mailbox as well as to Russ and Susan, but I don't think they care.

I haven't ended my acct with VGM yet, but I am giving them a little more time to impress me.

EDIT: Oh BTW, the "game music" CD, isn't real tracks from the real games. It is a Piano score CD done by someone else.

EDIT2: SpinWhiz has responded to me (THANK YOU!) and he is going to check with them to see why we're not getting gaming surveys.

/rage

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Tried deleting my account (and all the information in the account) like it said I could, yet it said something along the lines of it was holding onto the data in case I wanted to reclaim my account.

Niiiiiice. I'm hoping it was just because I was oblivious to a function.

Congratulations to the winners however. Nice to see some lurkers get rewarded.

Alienmen1

May 14, 2008
"Also, just for signing up, you'll get a free CD of game-related music downloads with a retail value of over $10 (within 48 hours of signing up)! Even if you never fill out a survey, you still get the music downloads for free."

Where do I go for my free download?

*UPDATE*

Nevermind

I found it, its on the VGMarket Surveys site (when you are logged on)

You go to REDEEM YOUR REWARDS

and you can download it! you also get 10$ from amazon and 11$ from Payooner

NEAT

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Alienmen1 said:
"Also, just for signing up, you'll get a free CD of game-related music downloads with a retail value of over $10 (within 48 hours of signing up)! Even if you never fill out a survey, you still get the music downloads for free."

Where do I go for my free download?
I got an e-mail a couple days after signing up.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
I dont think I will do this. Even though I trust The Escapist it just seems to fishy for me.

stranamente

Jun 13, 2009
It doesn't seem fishy. IT IS fishy. That said, congrats to the winners. They're the only one getting something from this vgm thing other than vgm itself.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Well done winners, me I just have more spam now than one inbox can handle.

And some neato hack attempts (I say attempts, none were successful)

Please Escapist I know this isn't your fault but can you relay to the VGMarket team to be much more careful with their security, I'm sure theres some clause in their ToS That claims that they have no control over who advertises/links things in their emails and surveys but something somewhere is getting them a bad rap.

And that's without already being a tad on the fishy side of things.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Sturmdolch said:
I thought it was a good idea, but a few hours after I took a survey, my Hotmail account and then Battle.Net/WoW account were both hacked. I'm not blaming the survey or the site, but it's still a little fishy, especially considering this was the only fishy website I'd been on in the past few days before getting hacked. Congrats to the people that won and are making money, though.
lol, same thing happened here, got my battlenet account back the next day, its been 2 weeks and im still waiting on MS (forgot the answer to my security question).

but grats to the winners, although the conspiracy theorist in me finds it fishy that both winners are new members who dont post on the forums, maybe the escapists are working for the president and its all a part of their plan to kill and then clone us!!!

or maybe allot of people just joined the site for the chance to win the prize and they just happened to win.

Sunflower Samurai

Jul 18, 2010
chemicalreaper said:
Sorry, Escapist, but you've just lost all credibility in my book.
Pretty much that. At first I trusted the site because it was posted here, but after reading some of the stuff in this thread... yeah.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
So far I've not had any problems with VGMS. I've made ten bucks, cashed it out for an amazon.com voucher. Haven't had any hack attempts on my computer, no viruses breaching my defenses. Just very small lumps of money in exchange for my time filling out surveys.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I have no problems yet and no surveys. Congratulations to the winners!

Anthony English

Apr 3, 2010
No surveys here although i filled it all in 100% and for a long while i didn't even get daily polls. I'm from Australia so if i continue to not get any surveys really it shouldn't be classed as worldwide.

Voltaggia

Mar 22, 2009
No surveys here yet, and I've been a member of the site for a few weeks now. I guess European countries aren't supported?