Video Game Kids Names?

Apr 28, 2008
Hehe, naming a kid is like those "input your own name" thing in RPG's and such.

Oh, right, guess I should make a suggestion.

Guy:

Samuel Duke Smith: Samuel is the longer version of Sam, from Serious Sam, and Duke is from, well Duke Nukem) Use this name if you want him to sound badass.

Ezio Cortez Smith: Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2(Ezio Auditore de Firenze) and Cortez from the greatest games of all time, Timesplitters. Use this one if you want him to sound sexy.

Girl:

Jade Leliana Smith: Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, and Leliana from Dragon Age.

Alyx Faith Smith: Alyx from Half Life, and Faith from Mirror's Edge.

Those are my two cents, and probably what I'll name my kids, if I ever have any.

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
videogame names?

psshhh thats lame...

you got to go with superhero alteregos...like Theodore Kord Smith or Michael Carter Smith

GoWithDAFro

Feb 18, 2010
Auron Smith. Come on, you know that sounds awesome. And then you can show your son his namesake is a badass

UberNoodle

Apr 6, 2010
Well, little Kratos just has his first birthday and we're hoping to give him a sister soon. We'll call her Peach.

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
mrpmpfan said:
Siegreich said:
He shall be named Sephiroth.
I do dig this name a ton. However I don't know if villian names are the best. I do want to reveal the source of this child's name to them one day.
well, stock your medical cabinet, with names like that the kid is going to get beat the hell down on a dailey basis, thx to daddy, be proud

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
If you have a boy and name him Snake, he will never have to worry about not being cool. Can you imagine roll call for his class?

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
TheNamlessGuy said:
I'd go for Ness or Lucas.

It won't work when the kid grows up though.

EDIT: But if you'd settle for movies, I vote for Luke and Leia.
You know why.

EDIT2:OH!OH!

CHRONO!
Did I win?
what about serge? or maybe poshul!

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Oh my god, please for the sake of your kid at least make it something not embarrassing that is not obviously from a video game. That's the only advice I can give you...

THEMANWHOIS

Mar 12, 2009
My gf and I have already decided that if we have a son his middle name will be Kratos. She's not pregnant yet, this is looking way down the line obviously.