Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
"Can I get you a ladder so you can get off my back?"

No, you can get me a ladder so I can crush you in it WWE style.

I think that was the single most annoying line I've ever heard repeated 1000 times in a game.

Jordi

Jun 6, 2009
Who Dares Wins said:
In before "The cake is a lie". Seriously.
You are in before everything. But yeah, I was going to say "The cake is a lie". Because it's just not true.

I'm also starting to get annoyed by "FOR SCIENCE!".

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
Who Dares Wins said:
In before "The cake is a lie". Seriously.

Or "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM".
"LIE RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL CAKE"

OT: "RELOADING!"
SO annoying.
Also I just realized that the first part of my post is completely in caps...

Randomorific

Feb 24, 2011
"Thanks for flying air Sheldon" or "Try not to break it now... hell, who am i tryin' to fool" Or anything else the arse that is Tom Sheldon of Just Cause 2 ever says.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for nuclear winter.

Followed by a pelting of Fat Man Mini Nukes.

Hamhandderhard

Jun 15, 2011
Playing Fallout New Vegas with Veronica as my companion. Now she is my favorite companion but if she says "Do I need to take that away from you?" one more time I swear I just might send her back to that outpost I found her at. Honestly Veronica if I didn't fire on those Cazadors then they'd attack us first and I don't want to wait for your ass to wake up after being stung 30 times. Granted, she'd probably kill more of them than me but get unconscience in the process. For some reason the whole "Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter" didn't irk me.

That and anyone who says "The Cake is a lie" other than Glados. Seriously,

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Anything any stupid enemy says while they're trying to find which chest high wall i'm hiding behind. God damn they can be pretty annoying.

ElNeroDiablo

Jan 6, 2011
ANYTHING to do with intel or the fucking payload cart in TF2. I wish Valve would hurry up and insert a audio option where we can turn off the fucking Announcer voice, particularly if we're voice chatting in-game.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
ALL of the taunts from Jedi Academy. People, to this day still spam them like no one's ever seen it done before.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
"Patrolling the Mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter". Usually ends up with me shooting the person who said that in the face and reloading my previous save.

akfg666

Dec 9, 2010
"Damn I'm good"

no Duke...you are not...in all fairness, you are in fact fairly shit