Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
Master Kuja said:
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

FUCK OFF, the pylon god damn finished as my eleventh probe started building, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO TELL ME THAT I MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL GOD DAMN PYLONS.
OMG YES! This and "Not enough minerals". Shut up Executor, just shut the hell up. I am in charge, I know what I'm doing.

And even though I never play Zerg (I'm a 'tos girl 100%) my boyfriend does and I CAN'T stand

"Spawn more overlords!"

Can't anyone ever say please?

However, I LOVE the SCVs. They make me laugh so hard. "In the rear, with the gear." Innuendo if I ever heard it.

cameron196789 said:
Hey Listen and Pills here, especially when someone figures out how to say it non stop, must destroy ears.
Honestly, I usually play L4D by myself, so "There's a pipebomb over here!" annoys me more because the jackasses I'm tooling around with can't be assed to pick one up. I swear to god the Computer hates you.

Drejer43

Nov 18, 2009
"patrolling the mohave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter"
-.-
Quick save followed by murderous rampage.

May 20, 2009
"All you had to do is follow the damn train CJ"
Someone said the line before but damn....
If I ever here that line again in my life I will have to kill someone...that was the mission that made me quit GTA San Andreas and check my self into a mental hospital....The ammount of times I failed that mission is unbearable......hey big smoke all you had to do is FUCKING KILL THE GUYS ON THE TRAIN you asshole.....

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Alon Shechter said:
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
When I got this assignment, I was hoping there would be more gambling.

~~~

The Ranger vets are coming in from Baja. I've never seen one myself, but I hear they chew nails and spit napalm.

EDIT: Also, a nod has to go out to, "Stop! You violated the law! Pay the fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit."

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Randomorific said:
"Thanks for flying air Sheldon" or "Try not to break it now... hell, who am i tryin' to fool" Or anything else the arse that is Tom Sheldon of Just Cause 2 ever says.
God... Bolo Santosi too, "We will stop the oppression, COMRADE!"

xNightxSpawnx

Aug 30, 2010
I personally find Mario's voice and Slippy Toad's voice to be annoying. All their little sound effects, grunts, and groans. I know it isn't really a line either, but I find the sound effect in any Pokemon game when you encounter a wild Pokemon to be rather annoying.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
lax4life said:
I don't think I really have o- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
Well you sir are- ASSUMING CONTROL!

OT I was thinking about this today for some reason and wow its annoying to hear on the battlefield.

Drago-Morph

Mar 28, 2010
I'd love to answer your question, but can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Anything Harbinger says.

Although, if after he says "ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL" about 100 times he then says something like "ASSUME THE POSITION" I think I might have actually laughed.

I always thought Harbinger was a bit too hip thrustingly aggressive toward shepard.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
RAMIREZ! PROTECT THE BURGER TOWN!

RAMIREZ! USE THE THERMAL SCOPE!

RAMIREZ! I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!

It's unbelievable... just... how... annoying it is...

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
"The cake is a lie." And honestly, "come get some." That phrase was fun while it lasted, but it's not anymore.