Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
Alon Shechter said:
I would say "Stop! you have violated the law!" but it just never stops amusing me..
Alssadar said:
And most of the things generic soldier-person #1,2,3 say in Fallout NV as well.
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

[HEADING=1]Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter[/HEADING]
Indeed!At least you hear that in the game,here you hear [HEADING=1] FIRE IN THE HOLE,AND FUCKING BOT IN REAL LIFE ALL THE TIME [/HEADING] Because EVERYONE plays CS 1.6,I mean If you have a PC 99% chance you have CS 1.6,And to that I say GO FUCK YOUR SELF'S IN A FIRE WITH LADY GAGA AND MOTHER COCK BLOCKING BEIBER!

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
PompeyDJ said:
no one has said it yet, really?
okay *ahem*
ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!
Why, why, why would you do this? The nightmares had only just stopped and now I shall not sleep for another five years.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SHOOT STRAIGHT, YOU USELESS B&)£&^£&^£)&^)(&^)@:~@"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem....anyway...that one from DA2 gets on my nerves:
"Shall I get you a ladder so you can get off my back?

Makes me want to slap him!

Dagnius

May 3, 2010
Let's see...

-C.Viper's death scream from SSF4 (I dont play, Just had to sit around hearing it for at least 5 hours one day hanging out with friends that DO play it, and play it hard...)

-"NOT ENOUGH MANA" and "I NEED MORE RAGE!" (WoW)

-"I'm Basch fon Ronsenburg of Dalmasca!" (FFXII)

-Anything Tidus says in FFX....

-"Thuuuuuundagaaaah" (Lightning in Duodecim)

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
PompeyDJ said:
no one has said it yet, really?
okay *ahem*
ALL YOU HAD TO DO, WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!
I will never forgive you for reminding me of this... monstrosity!

Anyway, I was just reading something about Kingdom Hearts 3D, and suddenly I remembered some lines I thought I had blocked from my memory....
"SUBMIT!"
"Come, open your heart to darkness."
"Dance water, dance!"

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Normally, I can't think of anything, but suddenly I remembered one from the original Legacy of Kain game. Maybe you recall that Blood Omen features a good number of helpless victims chained to walls for Kain to drink blood from in order to replenish health. D'you remember what a good lot of them said until you DID kill them?

"Oh please! Help me kind sir!"
"Oh please! Help me kind sir!"
"OH PLEASE! HELP ME KIND SIR!!"

[HEADING=1]SHUT UP!!!!![/HEADING]

They say it over and over and usually VERY LOUDLY so you REALLY want to make them dead fast! Did the programmers do it on purpose so that you wouldn't feel bad about killing them? IT WORKED!!! There is no other explanation, since Kain does not look like a 'kind sir', EVER. He looks like a vicious killer soaked in blood. Worse, he looks like an upstanding evil knight soaked in blood, with fangs and deadly powers, and he just sucked your cellmate dry of blood. Is he a kind sir? No. Only an idiot begs the help of a monstrous killer.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
"Stop right there criminal scum". I actually went on a rampage in Bruma because of this at low level to. I was glad i was an archer when I did it. many guards died. Than I reloaded cause my bounty was... unpayable.

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
"The shadow remains cast!"

Yes, thank you Bayonetta voiceover lady, I heard you after I died the first six hundred times...

Also, to borrow from an earlier theme:

Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger Uppercut! Tiger! Tiger!

Folksoul

May 15, 2010
"There are [X] enemies"
"Don't use [Element] on this one"
"*giggle* ooh nice move [party member]"
"[party member] is down hurry up and heal him/her"
"This is gonna be tough"
"Piece of cake"

Rise... Rise... Rise... I like you. I really do. SHUT UP! I don't need to know the same piece of information every time I cast a spell nor do I need your commentary on top of the "help."

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
I'm only a third of the way through PoP:Sands of Time, and I'm already sick of "Help me!"

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
Anything that farking ghoul in Dead money in Fallout NV says outside of conversations. He seriously pissed me off no end and made me give up. Maybe I'd have finshed it, if it hadn't been for that horrible characters endless advice on the gas and his constant bitching.

Also, anything the inspring champions and chaos cultists say in Dawn of war. So much ham in those characters it's awful.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
CleverNickname said:
"All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"
I was just waiting for CJ to start complaining back at Big Smoke that maybe if his aim was better, the vagous who whoever they were would have been dead long before the train reached the tunnel. That mission seriously frustrated me as it was so poorly done. Made it all the more better for beating it though.

Censorme

Nov 19, 2009
Museli said:
"The shadow remains cast!"

Yes, thank you Bayonetta voiceover lady, I heard you after I died the first six hundred times...
As angry as it makes me to hear that lady when you die, that's still probably the coolest "CONTINUE" noise I've heard in any game. It's so Metal.

Just like
"Is he/she dead?"
"No...THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST!!".

(cue Iron Maiden "Number of the beast")
I'M COMING BACK
I WILL RETURN
I NOW POSSESS YOUR BODY AND I'LL MAKE YOU BURN.

ace518

Jun 27, 2011
I know its not a 'Line' but, I've been playing some zelda games lately. That damn beeping noise when you are on your last heart. I get it, I'm almost dead... now shut up before I kill myself to stop this noise.

This applies to metroid games as well.

I'd also like to second (or third or fourth, lost count) 'stay awhile, and listen' I read that in deckard cain's voice because i've heard it so many times.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
I will start murdering things if I have to hear the stupid sounds that Mario makes when he jumps again, especially in the Mario galaxy games! And Yoshi's stupid squeaky voice also; for God's sake Yoshi you're a f*cking dinosaur!! Stop with all the cutesy crap and start ripping things apart with your teeth!!! (that you don't have).

GeneWard

Feb 23, 2011
"I'd really like my beret back please."
"How about I point my gun in your face for a while and see how you like it."
"If I see legionaries, I open fire. Got that?"
Boone, the most mundane character in anything ever.