Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

Purkki

Apr 4, 2010
"As smooth as a single tone." Fucking Empire Earth 3
Every Rochelle's line from L4D 2
Also, NOT ENOUGH GOLD! N-N-N-N-NOT ENOUGH GOLD!

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
"Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Go!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Come on!"

Resident Evil 5.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Qitz said:
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for nuclear winter.

Followed by a pelting of Fat Man Mini Nukes.
This. Cass is a sweetiepie, but the girl needs to learn some shut the fuck up.

Daggedawg

Dec 8, 2010
"GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!"

Repeat once every two seconds (no, literally!) and you've ruined a perfectly good boss fight.

Sep 14, 2009
interspark said:
I think I speak for all the Fable players when I say- Use your stick!

how could you possible forget about this annoying ass phrase?!??!1

good god the guildmaster was annoying as piss by the end of the game with this phrase being said all the damn time..

OT: Also would like to add to the annoying ass portal song stay alive singers, please, fuck off, i can't tell you how annoying it is to hear gamers try to sing that song or murmur it at all, i will choke you to death with one hand if i hear it one more time in person.

loony636

Dec 26, 2007
For all the Resident Evil 4 fans:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
AverageJoe said:
RELOAD, DOCTOR FREEMAN!
Sorry Freeman, let me get out of your way.
Excuse me Dr. Freeman.
Sorry Freeman.
Scuse me Doct-

[HEADING=1]WHY AM I EVEN SAVING YOU PEOPLE!?[/HEADING]

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
"Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations"

Yeah, for a WHOLE YEAR! You have calibrated the whole ship and it can't be more calibrated! Are you trying to make the Normandy overdose on calibrations? Are you trying to KILL US ALL you maniac?!

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Aerograt said:
"Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Go!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Come on!" "Go!" "Come on!"

Resident Evil 5.
OH MY GOD. So true, especially if you're playing with a friend and they just mash the button.

OT: NEUTRALIZE. NEUTRALIZE. NEUTRALIZE. NEUTRALI--DIE!! NEUTRALIZE. NEUTRALIZE... (Sentinel from Marvel vs Capcom 3)

Tearopenthelives

May 15, 2008
Aerograt said:

Resident Evil 5.
Sheva! Sheva! Sheva! Sheva! Sheva! Sheva! HURRRRRYYY! Sheva! Sheva! Sheva! Sheva!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins, walk into an area that's filled with traps and all you'll hear from your rogue for what feels like minutes is "TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP!...."

master m99

Jan 19, 2009
"helloooooo!" tingle loz wind waker, my god dam friend played through that game with me and by played with i mean trolled me with bombs and if im out of ruppys for him to blow me up with he would just spam "heeeeeeellooooo!" gah!