Video Game Lines That You'll Go on a Killing Spree if you Hear One More Time

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Randomorific said:
"Thanks for flying air Sheldon" or "Try not to break it now... hell, who am i tryin' to fool" Or anything else the arse that is Tom Sheldon of Just Cause 2 ever says.
I didn't mind him, he reminded me of Bruce Campbell.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
"If you're quiet I promise I won't hurt you." - Archer, Splinter Cell: Conviction.

He says it every once in a while when taking a hostage, and I just feel like an asshole when he does because there's no way to let a hostage live, they always end up with a broken neck or half their face missing.

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
six pages without Niko! It is you CAAZAN! Let us go [insert bowling, titties, drinking, eating] and anything else that clingy little sack of fat and uselessness asks me to do with him

ElNeroDiablo

Jan 6, 2011
To continue the Starcraft theme...
"Additional Supply Depots required!" - Yeah *****, I've got 20 fucking Command Centres planned so I can nuke the fuck out of the opponent, Supply Depots are useless in comparison to a CC's 10-supply and the fact you can move them to make sub-bases for more resources!

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Anything said in the voice of that art convention ***** in Alone in the dark. "We need to find a car" "Where are you going?" "Over here!" "Don't take advantage of the situation". She's more annoying than a crying baby taped to steven baldwin and pauly shore.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
9thRequiem said:
"Your health is low"
snip rest
Heh, me and my friend say this all the time when talking on the phone when realising our battery is dying, substituting "health" with "battery" of course.

But yeah, that guy was annoying.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
GeneWard said:
"I'd really like my beret back please."
Wait, but he only says that when you take his beret away. what do you constantly take it and putit back over and over again? I failt to see how that quote can be annoying if it is only said when you do a specific action that you shouldn't need to do anyway.

"How about I point my gun in your face for a while and see how you like it."
If you find that annoying then you could...you know...stop aiming a gun at his face?

"If I see legionaries, I open fire. Got that?"
He's just warning you that so that if you want to interact with the Legion you know that you should now tell him to wait. Unless you'd rather him randomly stat shooting them and stop you from being able to talk to them.

Boone, the most mundane character in anything ever.
He's a former soldier who has seen the horrors of war and has been forced to kill women, children and loved ones. What the hell do you expect, a happy cheerful guy wearing a t-shirt with a smiley face?

mirror's edgy

Sep 30, 2010
EverythingIncredible said:
Awwweeessoooome just need a couple more pictures!
Free copies of InFamous were nice, but THAT line was annoying even though it was in the script maybe four times? Also...
sssss-BOOM! Gets me every time.

Edit: Don't forget pretty much every companion line in Fallout 2 after you hear it two or three times. Seriously, Myron. SHUT. UP. I was quite relieved when he got eaten by wolves.

The Good Doctor

Mar 6, 2011
From Black Ops: Cover me, I'm reloading!
Fuck, mate, I'm playing free-for-all. Stop telling everyone where I am.
Or Dr. Eggman's battle quotes from Shadow the Hedgehog. "You know what they say, the more, the merrier!" (repeat ad infinitum)

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
The one that is getting me recently has to be "COURAGE IS THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY". Also the sound of the demoman charging in tf2, because I use that new thousand and one demoknight gear.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
"They will lern ter fear me!"

"Long have I wished to serve under you sir."

"Sheva! Come on!"

Also any of the in game radio messages from MGS4 where people spam them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

WanderingBiscuits

Apr 19, 2010
"I'll be right back"
"I won't go so easy on ya next time"
"Live and let live!"
Tidus- FF10

"Feel the pain as i incinerate you....AHAHAHAHAHAHAA"
Random boss -Blood Omen 2

Everything by that Fucking bear- Persona 4

"SNAKE,SNAKE,SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!"
You already know