Video game moments that made you LAUGH!

TrogzTheTroll

Aug 11, 2009
I was watching my brother play Bad company 2. He took alot of time climbing a mountain to snipe just to see that there were too many trees to actually shoot anything. In a fit of rage, he sprayed with his sniper rifle into the treeline. As he does, the game tells him that he just scored a headshot and got a kill. It took a good few minutes before I could take a breath and let my face stop being red from laughing.

FoAmY99

Dec 8, 2009
Playing the first Left 4 Dead by myself (Internet was down at the time) I end up hanging for dear life on the lip of a building with my character screaming for help. The AI starts running over to help me, but somehow and I will never know why, they all ended up hanging from the edge of the building as well effectively giving me a game over. 10 minutes of hysterical laughter between me and my best friend ensued.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Ratchet and Clank 3:

A conversation between Captain Qwark and his monkey sidekick - "It was mating season, how could I've known she was your sister?"

It gets me everytime I hear it.

Smokepuddle

Aug 17, 2009
When Gat kills Shogo in Saint's Row 2... yes I'm aware of the fact that i have a very morbid sense of humor.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Towards the end of Jak 3, when you finally discover the secret of the Precursors. Learning that this whole time the "great and all-powerful creators of the universe" were just a bunch of furry ottsels like Daxter was infinitely hilarious. I died laughing, because it was just so perfect; now that I think about it, I can't think of any other way that scene could of went down.

Samos: "I spent my whole life looking for a bunch of furballs..."

I love the Ratchet and Clank series as well. Insomniac always has a great sense of humor.

Wizco

Mar 29, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
Rachet and Clank 3:

A conversation between Captain Qwark and his monkey sidekick - "It was mating season, how could I've know she was your sister?"

It gets me everytime I hear it.
I hear you!

I also liked the Qwark Video Game Series, in which the professor refuses to spew any more of the cr*p and Qwark has to take over.

I also liked Qwark's battle plan in which Ratchet did all the work.

God I loved that game.

But the funniest moment I had was when my brother spent hours trying to defeat one of the bosses in Zanarkand in FFX (the one with the Curse Tails) and he finaly gives the controller to me, unable to play anymore. I then summon Yojimbo and the battle was over in a flash.

I never laughed so hard in my life!

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
my mate was playing Fallout 3. he was aiming down the scope of his sniper at a supermutant in a derelict building. just about to shoot when a big green face enters his entire field of vision and he screams. supermutant with a fire hydrant comes at him and he shoots him down. "it's alright it's dead", not enough, you screamed like a girl and there was fear in it...alot of fear. he can't look me in the me anymore.

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Soul Calibur IV- Apprentice v. Nightmare

I was playing Apprentice, dodging Nightmare's overbearing sword attacks. Suddenly, he does a drop a kick that hits me just as I do a flip. From the middle of the stage, I got kicked all the way clear the ledge for a spectacular ring-out.

It was a good 5 minutes before everyone in the lobby could speak.

Mochme

Mar 17, 2010
In COD 4 i just randomly chucked a grenade and about a minute later it said i killed some one with it...
In oblivion i struggled to stay alive with the hole shivering isles quests and when i final fought jyalug i thought i was screwed... i killed him with 2 lighting bolts.
Also in halo 3 At the start of a match i shot all the missile pod ammo at one banshee then i went through the man cannon, my team mate shot a wart hog with a spartan lazer but at the same time I shot it with a BR and got a double kill, moments later i recieved a tripple kill. Turns out I stole 3 kills from both sides of the maps, me and my friends were hysterical.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This might be a bit immature, I was playing the old AVP2 game.

I was shooting down Aliens when one killed me and I killed it. Its head was on my characters crotch and made it look like a giant -you know what-

I couldn't stop laughing. A rare death moment.

Ken_J

Jun 4, 2009
Many in ratchet and clank yes but also many from Blazblue, with the crowning moment is when Bang beats Litchi: "Now jump, into my manly CHEST!"

FrostyNWinters

Mar 19, 2010
I'm sure there are lots of moments that were MUCH funnier, but one that REALLY stands out because it became an on going joke with me and one of my friends; In the starting area for Orcs/Trolls in World of Warcraft there are the orc Peons all around the camp that you have to wake up by hitting them with a stick and one of their responses after is "ME NOT THE KIND OF ORC". Just the way they say it and the "accent" in which they deliver it breaks me up to this day thinking about it.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Anything Quark says

Also, I remember once when I was playing Sims 2, I made it a thing for my character to 'serve drinks' from the bar and down all 4 when he got back from work

After 2 days, he did it without me telling him to (didn't know sims learnt, so that was cool)

what was funny about it was after a week he was always drinking. If he needed to sleep, he'd collapse, if he needed to pee, he'd go in his pants. If I told him to do anything, he'd walk over to do it, then glitch out and start drinking again.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
bobbykotick said:
dont see any discussion here
And I see no value in your post.

My funniest gaming moments was probably one of the most embarrasing. I was on Fallout 3 and I had a sniper with me and I saw some super mutants in the distance. I went into vats to chose which of the 4 mutants to shoot. It then quickly zoomed in on this dog about 10 cm from my tatty bojangles and it zoomed in very quickly on it's face. I screamed like a girl in front of my mates but we had a great laugh over it.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Unintended: Seeing a Hunter go flying into the swamp while screaming like a girl in Left 4 Dead 2 due to some sort of bug.

Intended: ... alright, I admit it, I LAUGHED AT THE ZOMBINE PUN. And Portal as hilarious, my favorite lines were... well, everything starting from 'well you found me' to the end of Still Alive.