Video game moments that made you LAUGH!

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
A deleted scene in "Resistance" Fall of Man was great. I can't remember exactly how the line went. Basically she describes a nuclear reactor and he looks really confused. His face just show "What! The! Hell! Is! That?". Or getting killed a dozen times by a guy in BC2 that I absolutely HAD to stab. His name was nose hair. I refused to leave without someway of proving that there was a player called nose hair. Or when I misheard a line in rush mode. "Did he just say we need to Oscar Mayer to the next base? God, what a wiener." I said that but my buddy thought it was funny. In L4D2 I was playing the last campaign. Anyways right as I jump off the broken freeway a Hunter jumped up and sent me a t least a hundred feet into the air. I did not survive the fall. I freaked out my team mates I was laughing so hard.

ThePostalGamer

Nov 25, 2009
"WE'VE MANAGED TO AVOID DROWNING."
"...Good job."

I have to admit that I didn't get this at first until I stumbled onto a video of it on YouTube and somebody explained in the comments how Raiden made it sound like it was a serious accomplishment.

<youtube=u4MBsdXoItA>

*runs away*

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Grayjack said:
A lot of moments in Resonance of Fate. This sticks out.
Nolan North is God.
This was just..very Japanese..and..weird.

OP: Dragon Age.
Alister: Well then, what would you do if your mother died?
Morrigan: You mean before or after I stopped laughing?
Alister: Right, very creepy.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Joker "i have to sit all damn day computing Pi because Joker plugged in the overlord, what a tool he was!"
Joker "you want me to go crawling through the ducts again?"
EDI "i enjoy the sight of humans on their knees"
*best WTF look ever*
EDI "it's a joke"
Joker "riiiiight"

Mass effect 2 has it's moments :)

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
Pretty much every scene in Jak II that included both the witty Daxter and the obese Krew.
Genious!

1)
"Hello there five chins, how's crimes?"

2)
"Great, more murking in the mud."

'I hate to burst your bathtime bubbles boy, but that ain't just mud down there.'

3)
"What IS that horrible smel?!"

'Aw great, we go into the sewers to do your dirty work and come back smelling worse than a wet hiphog in a warm barn!'
*sniff sniff*
(whisper)'This could have a serious impact on the lady factor.'(/whisper)

"Actually, I think it was my lunch"

*strange noises and awkward expressions*

4)
etc.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
The first Bad Company was full of hilarious moments. The second one had it's moments here and there but it didn't have the constant jokes the first one did.

"Did Haggard just single-handedly invade a neutral country?"
"Looks that way Sarge."

Although the most fun I've had laughing at a game's expense would probably be good ol' Marcus Fenix in Gears 2. I'm suprised this hasn't turned into a meme or something but... GIANT WORM!!

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
Banjo Kazooie moments were great

Those writers truly did a great job for a nice cartoonish family friendly game.

I played this with my little bro, and it was so epic.

And the same applies to DK64

90s were good to the Nintendo family

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
Anything from Up Your Arsenal. Just watching Captain Quark makes me laugh my ass off.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
In Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, you can notice two members of the "Mafia" beating up two Koopas with some hilarious diologue.

Also, in Fable The Lost Chapters, the scene where you kill the Guide Master was just hilarious.

Marmal4de

Apr 4, 2010
It was pretty amusing when Ezio's Uncle said "Itsa me Mario!" In Assassin's Creed 2.

Red Rum said:
Ezio's uncle from Assassin's Creed II. You all know what I mean...
Sorry, didn't see you posted it first :p

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
Ldude893 said:
mocruz1200 said:
most of portal gave me a good laugh
This one cracked me up:
<youtube=AwKq8tWi-LI>
Honestly, I killed myself over and over just to hear that line again. Priceless!

When the Left 4 Dead 2 demo was released, I was playing online with a bunch of strangers. We had a fun time and everything and got through the entire demo just fine...until the ending.

I think one guy kept accidentally shooting a team mate, resulting in his death, making all of us start shooting at each other like it was a deathmatch game. The demo was almost over, but none of us cared as we started screwing around.

It doesn't sound funny in explanation, but we could hear each other cracking up through our mics.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
ntnimara said:
And the same applies to DK64

90s were good to the Nintendo family
That intro was amazing. I freaking loved it!

I also agree with Conker: Bad Fur Day. Them squirrels are hilariously awesome!

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Carl the Cog: Fuck off!
Conker: Why is everyone so offensive around here?
Carl the Cog: Either bring me back me missing cogs, or fuck off!
Conker: You don't have to shout.
Carl the Cog: I'm deaf! Speak up or fuck off!

This whole interaction in Conker's Bad Fur Day was just hysterical.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Dragon Age - Shale stepping on the chicken.

I nearly fell off my chair.
Oh god I loved that so much! Every time I hear a bird related pun in that game I just crack up! Shale has got to be one of my all time favourite characters.

OT: It made me laugh so hard when in Dragon Age, Alistair decides to start a lengthy conversation with me, while he's on fire, so he's just gossiping about the other members of our party while he's twitching and on fire.