Video game moments that made you LAUGH!

JWW

Jan 6, 2010
While on the plantation level finale in L4D2, THREE tanks spawned with various other specials. I was the only one who made it to the boat, leaving my teammates for dead. On "normal" difficulty. It made me laugh.

Ulfsson

Mar 17, 2009
Mass Effect 2: Joker's Legion impersonation during his loyalty mission.

Dragon Age: Shale stepping on the chicken, and the conversation about Oghren's beard and how it "tickles the ladies in all the right places when I wiggle my chin like this.."

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
for some reason Raz's reaction to the vault photos entitled "THE WORLD SHALL TASTE MY EGGS!" in Psychonaughts was pretty funny "OK... what the hell was that?" or one time during online play in Star Wars Battlefront II I killed yoda and for some reason he exploded taking out about five of my troops.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
TrogzTheTroll said:
I was watching my brother play Bad company 2. He took alot of time climbing a mountain to snipe just to see that there were too many trees to actually shoot anything. In a fit of rage, he sprayed with his sniper rifle into the treeline. As he does, the game tells him that he just scored a headshot and got a kill. It took a good few minutes before I could take a breath and let my face stop being red from laughing.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Grayjack said:
A lot of moments in Resonance of Fate. This sticks out.
Nolan North is God.
Ok, corny music, akward setting, and over-dramatic voice acting...oi I can't even get to the funny part of the video.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
I was once playing a 3-player match of Halo 3 at a mate's, one of the players hadn't played the game before. The map was that standard map used in all the promos, with the two bases with man-cannons, I forgot the name. I was carrying a Spartan Laser, aiming almost all the way across the map at the "new" dude, when, a moment before it fired, my mate came crashing down to earth in a Banshee..... right in my firing line. I got a double kill. That made us laugh, HARD.

Story-wise, ME2's sex humour makes me laugh, because it's actually funny and not immature. I got a good laugh out of Garrus' "I like to savour that last shot before popping the heatsink..... okay that metaphor just went somewhere very bad", but I really lost it after Grunt's loyalty mission.
I tend to save up my HW ammo, so I had 14 grenades in the launcher, which took down the Thresher Maw fairly easily. When I returned to the ship, EDI announced that there were several breeding requests for Grunt - and one for Shepard. I just completely lost it.

AnAngryMoose

Nov 12, 2009
Just play Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death for the PS2. Cheesiness, Falcon Punches, zombies and vampires (sans sparkling)? Yes please!

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Once I was playing MW2 round my friends house, now he has voice chat enabled and I don't on my xbox, so I was busy playing and listening to the other players rage and share bad tactics during a rather average Merc Team Deathmatch. Enemy team wins, and one of ours, with a realatively high-pitched voice, shouts "What! How the f**k did he get me! No waay he coulda seen me there!" Game winning kill cam shows up, an enemy sniper switches to an AA12 and blasts the unlucky guy's head off in slo-mo. Then, the angry kid calms down and says "Oohh, that's how he saw me, I had a big arrow saying "YOU" above my head..."

Needless to say I fell off the sofa.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
Pretty much anything Sheogorath says. Or does. The Daedric quest of his (or Haskill) in Oblivion was hilarious. I mean, how many quests end with a town getting pelted by flaming dogs out of nowhere?

The scene in the club in Persona 4 made me laugh as well.

Maquette

Robot Oeuf
Sep 10, 2009
Years ago my friend and I were playing Timesplitters 2 on the Hospital level playing Virus Tag. He ran to a vantage point but the whole place seemed deserted, and so we took a moment to joke around. Eventually he turned his character around to the infected Undead Monk's face filling the entire screen, not unlike the maze games where Linda Blair's face suddenly appears and screeches. He screamed and dropped and caught the controller three times. I laughed so hard my sides hurt.

Goatesque

Apr 7, 2010
I recently restarted Final Fantasy VII and laughed when Barrett is wearing a sailor's uniform, and Cloud comments: "You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Final fantasy tatics, when you get construct 8 and ramza orders it to kill mustadio.

I just couldn't take the game seriously after that.