Video: Infamous 2 Karma System Completely Changes the Game

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
The game looks very dull and repetitive. But if I was a lightning tossing superhero I would probably go with the renegade option. Seems more awesome that way, and even if combat gets repetetive you can still cheer yourself up with the fact that you're pretty badass.

Besides, tentacles are never bad. Yes, never. You heard me. I mean exactly what you think I mean.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
2 choices is still 2 choices.

Give me 5...1. save him on my own with very few deaths of any enemy/civil (super good)
2.Save the guy with the help of cops (good)
3. dont give a fuck and leave him to rot in jail (nuetral
4.do what the evil lady said (bad)
5. Somehow rocket launch the trailer of cops into the jail holding the guy captive and free him, then electricute him for no reason (super bad...and awesome)

IamSofaKingRaw

Jun 28, 2010
VanityGirl said:
The karma system is still black and white. The gameplay still looks good, but the black and white karma system remains.
Its better than InFamous 1's. In the first InFamous there were karma 'moments' you'd do the mission the EXACT same way but then at the end you'd get a do this or do this type moment. In this one you can clearly see that evil and good playthroughs are pretty different. One had Cole barreling through the city on a tram and busting through the front door of the mansion and the other had him saving captured cops and having them as backup to raid the mansion.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
NpPro93 said:
Karma system looks exactly the same. As do the missions. I'm hoping for some more variety this time around.

That being said, the graphics look unbelievable.
I hope so too. I still haven't played through the good storyline for the first one. It'll probably be a while before I get this.