Videogame characters you share your name with.

swenson

Sep 5, 2009
Not a single character in any game I care about has my first name, middle name, or last name. So lame.

Oh well, at least I share a first name with Tex from Red vs. Blue, which is sort of... videogame inspired?

(lol, my captcha's "body surfing". I guess The Escapist wants me to mention Tex or something?)

Andrew_Waltfeld

Jan 7, 2011
dcdude171 said:
Nathan- Nathan Drake, I look kinda of like him too
Nathaniel/Nathan/Nate.
Same. Now if only they can get Nathan Fillon to agree to act for a movie starring him.

Just to add my own to our particular group list -

There is also bionic commando - Nathan Spencer.

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
ParanoidEngineer said:
I can't actually think of anyone called Simon in games...
Maybe I don't play enough video games.
WELP, BACK TO VIDEO GAMES!
the cry of fear mod for half life 1. so... your a demented teenager going through whats basically hell disguised as his city? good luck, bro.

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
kiri2tsubasa said:
I share the same first name with Andrew Ryan
andrew to andrew brofist? and that guy was cool, were it not for his tyrannical ways in the end of his days. hey that rhymes! and it sounds like a song!

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
bullet_sandw1ch said:
i dont know of any characters named andrew.
Andrew Oikonny from Star Fox:

Edit: Just noticed someone already mentioned this >.>

Edit:

Conn1496 said:
I don't know of any Connors, but I am aware that is it's an awfully common name in the UK. (...AND I AM PROUD!)
Connor from ACIII:
:/

Hornet0404 said:

Well aparrantly the name of this fella (the Soviet General Krukov from Red Alert 3) is Nikolai so yeah my name is represented in the videogame world).
Nikolai Orelov (from a comic book, but it's based on Assassin's Creed):
Deviluk said:
No-one in the history of entertainment has there been a character called Oliver (apart from Oliver Twist)....as far as I'm aware.....

Vanilla_Druid

Feb 14, 2012
As for me, I have Neil from Illusion of Gaia. I am also pretty sure that the first Lock-on Stratos from Gundam SEED has appeared in a game. My middle name is Andrew, which has been mentioned many times before.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
GoGrapefruit said:
NeutralDrow said:
GoGrapefruit said:
I can't think of a single Graham in any videogame.

._.
You poor, deprived person.

Graham's also the main character in the first and second games.
Mother of God, finally my life has meaning

Hail King Graham.
Unless you're watching <url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydC_YXcWoBw>Paw's LP, in which case...all hail King Swayze!

Lucian The Lugia

Nov 4, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
Well there's this guy...never mind the picture, it's Joe from Mafia 2.

I don't know of any other Joe's in video games and I'm kind of pissed that this is the only other Joe (that I can think of). I fucking hated this guy, it seemed like everything he did in Mafia 2 fucked you over.

edit - HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT THE BEST ONE!

JOE FUCKING MUSASHI!
What about Viewtiful Joe? EDIT: Oh wait, someone mentioned that.

Though this is my brother's name and not mine, anyone know of any "Robert"s or "Rob"s in gaming? I know that Bob is an alternative, but he prefers Rob or Robert.

And before you say it, I know about R.O.B.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
Seriously...Adam Jensen is the only person with my first name in ENTIRE GAMING and Adam is quite a popular name...why does media bypass this meaningful name...maybe it's just too cliche but yeah Jensen is cool so he'll do

Huulluu

Jan 21, 2012
Oh, O.K. then. Even if that fighting games are not the best when it comes to my tastes, I find it facetious how this is one of the only that I found, anyone can find me anything else over my bad searching abilities? (It's Alexandra anyway not Cassandra)

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
Anders from Dragon Age. Although, to be fair, that's not his real name, but since it's what everyone calls him I say it counts. Also, I know I saw an Anders in some other game, but just when I started to type I forgot what it was :(

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
The only one I can think of is Logan the Fallout: New Vegas Prospector.

All I wanted to do was jump into the game and smack him in the face the entire time I knew him.

Edit: Apparently Gabe Newell's middle name is Logan, so maybe that counts for something as well.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Anyone named Devin? if there is then they probably die or something at some point.

PixelatedNinja

Jul 13, 2010
My name is Mihai, it's a traditional Romanian name and the only instance where I found my name in a game was in Gothic II, behind Sekob's farm there is a crypt and on a grave outside there's the name MIHAI, and yes it is in ALL CAPS.

Blade1130

Sep 25, 2011
I can't think of any video games, but I do share my first name with a certain "humorous" cartoon character. Cookie to who guesses right first.

Last name's Parker, not particularly uncommon, but I can't think of any.

Middle name is Griffin, if you find that I will give you... something cool... and if it's spelled the same way, I'll give you... something cooler...