Videogame Theme Park On Its Way

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Tharwen said:
It sounds like LARPing, but without the costumes, and everyone will just treat it like a theme park anyway. That is, if they show up at all.

arc1991 said:
EDIT: Ooh and welcome to the Escapist my good friend, you are henceforth known as an Escapian =)
*Ahem* Escapist, not Escapian.
my bad XD

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
arc1991 said:
Tharwen said:
It sounds like LARPing, but without the costumes, and everyone will just treat it like a theme park anyway. That is, if they show up at all.

arc1991 said:
EDIT: Ooh and welcome to the Escapist my good friend, you are henceforth known as an Escapian =)
my bad XD
Good. Now get in the naughty corner! You'll understand when you Go Gonzo.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Tharwen said:
arc1991 said:
Tharwen said:

arc1991 said:
my bad XD
Good. Now get in the naughty corner! You'll understand when you Go Gonzo.
Bu...but i...i didn't... fine =[ *walks to corner and crys*

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
bad idea. while theme parks are designed for people of all ages it provides a major attraction for little kids and horny teens. it doesnt sound like a place for little kids, familys, and horny teens dont wanna bring chicks to the haunted halo house. here is a recipe to a great theme park: get a mascot little kids love, make everything from little kid rides to adult rides, and dont go overboard with your theme/make your theme light, like... "western" theme or the more expensive "space" theme

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
You know, I've heard a lot of crap ideas in my life. Some were weird, some stupid, and some just made the person who uttered that statement automatically killable for the Darwin Award. BUT THIS ONE...

...I like.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
First thought: WOO YEAH

Second thought: No way I'm going to be able to afford that.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
Sounds fun, of course...there's always the chance that this will flop. But I for one am hopeful

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
arc1991 said:
Halo Roller coaster, Virtual Pokemon Battles, Half life survival Maze, Gears Of War Teacups EXTREME, World Of Warcraft Arena, Red Faction Demolition crew and maybe a race with Sonic the Hedgehog?

hey count me in!

Rule one, Don't feed trolls, don't even speak to them... but you can banish them

Rule two, Don't start fires, no one likes fires... not even trolls o_O

Rule three, HAVE FUN =D
Especially not trolls. They have 50% Dam Vuln to Fire.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
While there's a good chance that this will never work, I just gotta see the end result. No doubt it will be the most insane dream that has come to life.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I wonder who there hiring for Security:

I'll send in a application..

Kwatsu

Feb 21, 2007
I dunno about this, to be honest. The write-up sounds like the blurb for a Michael Crichton novel.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
Hmmm....

Hmmm.......

When they announce that they will find a rural farm to buy out and build a massive social gaming empire on top of it that is completely family friendly and is the manifestation of my dreams and fantasies...

Could this actually be a physical manifestation of FarmVille?!

GodKlown

Dec 16, 2009
I'll bet while you are standing in line, there will be monitors showing you upcoming game trailers... perhaps even for future "rides".
Dear Raptor Jesus don't have a WoW area... you could call it the no-date zone.

dodo1331

May 23, 2009
Hope they choose GOOD video games to base it off of. Wouldn't want any Wii Sports themed rides.

Anyway, this sounds AWESOME. It better be located near me.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
This sounds like super expensive lazer tag, and kind of creepy.

I bet it'll look like this with better effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw