Videogames Become Smellier Through New Accessory

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I just pray they don't make it compatible with house of the dead the smells ... THE SMELLS!!!

ChillShark

Oct 13, 2010
Finally! Smell-o-vision! Now if they can only make taste-o-vision for cooking shows, my life will be completed!

But won't those burnt areas in WoW cause people to think their houses are burning?

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Blood is probably one of the foulest smelling odors I can imagine. And I can see a multitude of games including that scent. http://smilepanic.com/wp-content/uploads/do_not_want13.jpg

Badong

May 26, 2010
I assume that playing Left 4 Dead with this installed would be a bad idea...

Dilapsor

Feb 24, 2010
I knew it was only a matter of time before John Waters broke into the gaming industry. I'm all for this!

flaviok79

Feb 22, 2011
I immediatelly thought of Conker's poo boss.

But think about characters with perfumes... Liara!

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Hrm, 3 pages and no mentions of Thunder Bluff? For shame.

I'm sure there are enough people out there want to know what the "home of the cows" smells like. Inquiring minds want to know.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
z3rostr1fe said:
Oh God... Hopefully, they don't put up scents for games with excessive exudates, excrements, and other foul-smelling things! Ugh... >.>
Just imagine this thing being hooked upto Dead Space or Silent Hill. Or sewer levels.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Kingsnake661 said:
*thinks about the games he plays*

Pokemon, the wilderness could be nice i guess... maybe.
Until you come across a vileplume...

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Sir John the Net Knight said:
Eleima said:
You people have a really short memory!! Doesn't anyone remember the "CyberSniff 2000" from Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!?!? Those were the days!... When you could smell anything from gardenias to beany farts, as well as mold and Venezuelan beaver cheese... ^_^

Haha!! >D You really are goddess amongst geeks. Even I wasn't privy to that.
What can I say? My education in that department was very complete.... ^_^ (Thanks Dad for letting me play games like that... when I was ten XD )