Vive La Resistance! Down with the Holiday Council!

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
PedroSteckecilo said:
Please don't tell me people are really going to start bad blood over this, if so I'll request this thread locked the point is definataly not to start flame-wars just to humorously oppose the Holidays in a visual fashion
I know I can't tell if people are serious about the flaming or just playful (for lack of a better word) that would be sad if its the first.

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Hookman said:
Raise the flag of revolution! Bring 'em all on! We will win in the end!
That's what we need, a flag! Anyone got photoshop?
Now you're turning into what you're fighting.
We are fighting the council.

They make their avatars with no other meaning other than to crowd people into their ranks.

We believe that this is wrong. I find nothing wrong with becoming what we, fight. So long as I reap in my rewards at the end of it and tail off when it collapses.

I'm just about as loyal as a snake. I have my agenda, I'll help those who will help me get to mine.

The king of valentines day thread was really just to make sure that I met no opposition in gaining my own day.

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
We are not Anarchists!

We are Idealists striving for a better, Holiday Avatar Free tomorrow!
That is what they all say, and then Bam! no one without an Avatar is allowed on the forums.

vede

Dec 4, 2007
Viva la Resistance!

Down with the council! Down with those who ask submission! Down with them all!

*goes and edits his avatar*

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
so this holiday council asks you to put up holiday themed avatars?
well you got my vote then but i refuse to add vive la revolution as my avatar is text based

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFIedvbAik - there feed your revolutionary desires. could even make it a theme song

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
It's hilarious how seriously the holiday council takes these things.
Well I'll join you Mr Steckecilo, but let it be known that I'm pissed off that none of you so called "revolutionaries" showed up when I tried to cut this blight off at the source back in Christmas.

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
Friends! Escapists! Fellow Citizens of the Internet! Lend me your Monitors!

The Holiday Council Resistance has been exerting their tyranny on these forums for too long!

Join the Cause! Don't add a "Vive La Resistance!" somewhere on your Avatar to show that we will not be pushed around by these Johnny Rebs!

Down With Tyranny!

Down with the Holiday Council Resistance!

Vive La Resistance Resistance!

We Fight for FREEDOM!

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
sneakypenguin said:
someone photoshop me a penguin with NV googles and I shall be the Sam Fisher of the resistance ! Also Vive le restiance (sp) is way to big for an avatar we need a smaller whatever. Or you could just put VLR I suppose, anyway someone photoshop what I put above please, cause I suck with it.
Behold my 30 second "Yeah that'll do" attempt.
[http://imageshack.us]

I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not planning on making avatars for everyone, it's more that I wanted to make a penguin with NV goggles.

Besides, why would revolutionaries fighting against an oppressive avatar making council form a resistance, only to then make avatars?

I shant be changing mine, but the resistance has my full support.