Vive La Resistance! Down with the Holiday Council!

ellimist337

Sep 30, 2008
How did my rose and I end up here..? I'm gonna go ahead and just leave the same way I came in. Don't worry, nobody get up, I can find the door.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Finally I have an appropriate VLR avatar
I've found if you refresh the page on your profile after changing it, the new one shows up immediately. Of course that's news you could have done with a wee while earlier.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
[img_inline caption="Vive La Resistance!"]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/3505/resistancevx8.png[/img_inline]

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Ranooth said:
Valentine's day isnt a holiday any more! Its just a way for business to make money out of couples, (If you love someone why do you need one day to show it?)

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
you said it. im in

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Noirgician sat in his office, contemplating the new faction in The Holly War.

You know, Jerry said. These guys might send more heavies.

"Shutup, Jerry."

And since you're still being audited, you might kill them, too.

"Don't make me shut you off, Jerry."

And it might take you two fucking weeks to clean them up again. That smell was terrible, Ron.

"My hand is hovering over the power button, Jerry."

Oh fine, I'll stop. What are you going to do about this, seriously.

"Remain neutral. I won't take sides in something like this, I'd thought I made that clear."

Y'know, I just got done watching Gundam SeeD...

"That's not going to happen to me, Jerry."

What makes you so sure?

"I have a spoon."

Ah. The almighty spoon.

"It hasn't failed me yet."

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
ellimist337 said:
How did my rose and I end up here..? I'm gonna go ahead and just leave the same way I came in. Don't worry, nobody get up, I can find the door.
We don't take kindly to you types 'round here... *spits out tobacco juice*

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
The Iron Ninja said:
It's hilarious how seriously the holiday council takes these things.
Well I'll join you Mr Steckecilo, but let it be known that I'm pissed off that none of you so called "revolutionaries" showed up when I tried to cut this blight off at the source back in Christmas.
Hey, I was there! Granted, no one knew what side I was on, yours, theirs, or my own, but I was there, and shall be here for the new revolution too! It'll be a while before I edit the 60 frame monstrosity that passes for my avatar, but rest assured I will get around to it at some point!

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Oh for the love of Katsya, I hope this isn't going to happen every holiday... seriously, what's so wrong with putting a rose in your avatar? Why do you decide it's necessary to attack us, who have done nothing to harm you. We try to spread cheer by way of holly, and we are brutally forced to fight to defend ourselves against violent attacks. We attempt to spread cheer by means of roses, and yet again we are threatened with violence and slaughter?

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Dastardos said:
Fanboy said:
Oh no! I'm trapped.
Me too!

Incidentally, anything me and Fanboy say outside of this post is not actually us, instead it's the holiday council using very convincing puppets in an attempt to retain their hold on the weak minded escapist going public by pretending that nothing has gone wrong.

Long live the Resistance.

I will now take my leave of this thread for good, any Iron Ninja that returns here is an impostor and should not be trusted. Especially if he's in a device similar to the box of pain.

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
Your box of pain ruse makes no sense. How can I be a puppet controlled by the holiday council when I am in fact part of the Holiday council? So I am controlling myself? Oh, well that does make sense then.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
For Grenth's sake, again with the fighting? We had a long, protracted war already in the winter season wgainst the so-called "Resistance" and the Holiday Council and the only thing that came from that were a hell of a lot of god modding along with a thread lock and eventually a couple shiny new badges for Xitel because he started the whole mess. Why must this fighting continue yet again? Resistance people, you can just ignore Xitel and his posse, you know, or are you trying to be "fringe"? Are you fighting them because they're popular and you want to be different? It sure as hell isn't because you don't want to deface your precious avatar because Anarchemitis is a resistance member and he already changes his to something seasonal appropriate anyway.

I'm "lawful neutral" in all of this, so I'm just going to sit back and watch you all destroy each other and ultimately lose a battle that can't be won.

iamnotincompliance

Apr 23, 2008
xitel said:
Oh for the love of Katsya, I hope this isn't going to happen every holiday... seriously, what's so wrong with putting a rose in your avatar? Why do you decide it's necessary to attack us, who have done nothing to harm you. We try to spread cheer by way of holly, and we are brutally forced to fight to defend ourselves against violent attacks. We attempt to spread cheer by means of roses, and yet again we are threatened with violence and slaughter?
Remember the great peace advocates of history. Abraham Lincoln, John Lennon, assassinated. The Dalai Lama lives in exile. You try to spread cheer, you have to expect massive blow back before it takes.

Besides, now it's becoming as much tradition as what you do.

Viva la resistance!

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
xitel said:
This is because unlike X-mas, Valentines Day is a holiday to be SHUNNED! A poor corporate ploy to raise revenue during february by taking advantage of peoples affections. Evil I say!

Plus I, you know... hate roses.

Now had The Holiday Council ignored Valentines Day and gone with St. Paddy's Day instead, I would be all up on the clover.