Vive La Resistance! Down with the Holiday Council!

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Now had The Holiday Council ignored Valentines Day and gone with St. Paddy's Day instead, I would be all up on the clover.
...*facepalms* We're going to do St. Patty's Day. That's in March though (I think...), whereas Valentine's is in February.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Valentine's Day is unforgivable! It should be ignored and opposed! And yet the Holiday Council displays its more energetic and concerted effort yet in Avatar Modification!

Too Far I Say!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
xitel said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Now had The Holiday Council ignored Valentines Day and gone with St. Paddy's Day instead, I would be all up on the clover.
...*facepalms* We're going to do St. Patty's Day. That's in March though (I think...), whereas Valentine's is in February.
If you do St David's day (March 1st) I may be tempted to join you...

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
PedroSteckecilo said:
Valentine's Day is unforgivable! It should be ignored and opposed! And yet the Holiday Council displays its more energetic and concerted effort yet in Avatar Modification!

Too Far I Say!
Wait- since when is being in the Resistance being Against ALL statutory Holidays? That's dumb, I was just against the Holly.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:

Too Far I Say!
Christ Pedro, take it down a notch. You didn't like the concept of the Watchmen movie or that new Final Fantasy trailer either. Geez, there's no pleasing you.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
PedroSteckecilo said:

Too Far I Say!
Christ Pedro, take it down a notch. You didn't like the concept of the Watchmen movie or that new Final Fantasy trailer either. Geez, there's no pleasing you.
There is so pleasing me, the Dragon Quest 9 trailer made me giggle with glee, as has most of the Street Fighter 4 footage. I tend to be rather negative on high profile threads though.

And here I'm being a little more over the top than I usually am.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
joethekoeller said:
Let me get this straight: You're asking us to put some special modification into our avatars to show we don't like the idea of specially modified avatars.

Yeah. No.
Then why have an avatar in the first place, if not to mess with people's heads?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Chapper said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
I suppose I should have known this didn't have a chance...

Meh, twas mostly for laughs anyhow.
What? giving up already? noo...
So many abandon for trinkets and shiny new avatars, I have not such things...

Only Righteousness!

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
The Iron Ninja said:
sneakypenguin said:
someone photoshop me a penguin with NV googles and I shall be the Sam Fisher of the resistance ! Also Vive le restiance (sp) is way to big for an avatar we need a smaller whatever. Or you could just put VLR I suppose, anyway someone photoshop what I put above please, cause I suck with it.
Behold my 30 second "Yeah that'll do" attempt.
[http://imageshack.us]

I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not planning on making avatars for everyone, it's more that I wanted to make a penguin with NV goggles.

Besides, why would revolutionaries fighting against an oppressive avatar making council form a resistance, only to then make avatars?

I shant be changing mine, but the resistance has my full support.
Your the man. I now have an avatar for my name woo!