Voice Actor Rick May (Star Fox, Team Fortress) has died from Covid-19

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You might not know his name but you surely know his voice, Rick May, has died at the age of 79 from Covid-19. His most notable voices include the Solder from TF2 and Peppy Hare/Andross from Star Fox.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Thanks for letting everyone know. Favorite Star Fox character. Never knew he did the soldier from TF2 as well. Rest In Peace. You will do plenty of barrel rolling in the heavenly skies now.

Once again, f#ck the leader of China, every leader or politician that did not take this seriously to begin with, corporate douchebags, the airline companies ,Trump, and the regular people too stupid to not stay at home and take unnecessary risks infecting everyone else.

Self-Confident Jester

Apr 12, 2020
Country
Ukraine
No way, i didnt knew him, but instead heard a lot of soldier's voice in SFM videos and in-game obviously. That's brings me a lot of sadness, knowing the virus can kill such a people as Rick. I reverence him, and wish a peace on the opposite side of the life, which hardly believable, exists.

Yoshi

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Do a Barrel Roll for respect :'(

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
As a former Soldier main, this is sad, sad news.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Thanks for letting everyone know. Favorite Star Fox character. Never knew he did the soldier from TF2 as well. Rest In Peace. You will do plenty of barrel rolling in the heavenly skies now.

Once again, f#ck the leader of China, every leader or politician that did not take this seriously to begin with, corporate douchebags, the airline companies ,Trump, and the regular people too stupid to not stay at home and take unnecessary risks infecting everyone else.
And to think that we could be going through this all over again sometime in the future now that the wet markets are back to selling bats and other filth on a stick.

RIP Rick.