Vote For Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Vote For Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta

Playboy.com is holding a poll to determine which of its five "wickedly hot witches" is "Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta [http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Xbox-360/dp/B000WMEEB2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1278969488&sr=1-1]."

I don't know why I'm bothering to write any more about this, since by now you're all clicking like mad fools on playboy.com anyway. It does give me a certain freedom, knowing that I'm essentially delivering a speech to an empty room. I could tell a joke, or maybe talk about the weather. Finally got some snow up here, you know.

But I suppose that in the interest of not getting yelled at by my boss or the three people who are sticking with the "I read it for the articles" story, I should stay on point. Playboy has posted photos and videos of five lovely ladies dressed up as the inexplicably popular gun-toting witch named Bayonetta [http://www.sega.com/platinumgames/bayonetta/] and it wants you, the internet, to pick the hottest of them all. As you'd expect, there's a lot of skin hanging out, although nothing more than you'd see in the game itself - sorry boys, no nip-slips here.

After putting far more thought into this than it deserves, I've decided that I have to go with Jillian on this one. None of these women are what I'd call super-hot or even remotely Bayonetta-like, but Jillian brings certain "assets" to the party that I just can't ignore. Ryan is kind of cute too, but with those glasses on she looks a lot like my aunt and that's just creepy as hell.

Anyway, that pretty much does it for me, so if you're still here you can run along without worrying that I'll think any less of you for it. Cast your vote for Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta (or just eyeball the jigglies for awhile) at playboy.com/bayonetta [http://www.playboy.com/bayonetta].

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
...I will be clicking on this as soon as I get home! lol, who says there is no humour left in the world!

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Curses!

School Computer.

Care for anyone to PM me photos X)

[sub][sub]I kid, I kid I'll wait until I get home.[/sub][/sub]

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
I'll have to go with Shannon. I'm all for accuracy, and I think she looked the most like her.

The video, however, was quite underwhelming.

Vek

Aug 18, 2008
I think Bayonetta looks pretty weird to begin with, and the dumb billion-meter long hair doesn't help.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Did the OP say something else other than that there was a Playboy competition? I was busy going into Playboy.com to read more.

EDIT: ... They are horrible as Bayonetta.

Not even playboy can make cosplayers look good!

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
They really aren't trying that hard to get Sarah Palin look alikes anymore.

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Jaredin said:
...I will be clicking on this as soon as I get home! lol, who says there is no humour left in the world!
Aye, not a work friendly link to show up in your internet logs.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Excuse me while I clean up the blood sprayed on either side of me.

I thought it would be screenshots, but they're actual models!
Hardly, you can find prettier girls by strolling through the sewers.

Anyway, I think the furthest on the right bares the most resemblance but she's NOT allowed to bloody talk!

ostro-whiskey

Aug 23, 2009
Wtf, a black girl... seriously ?

The morphology of Bayonetta's face looks reduced with a concave nose, receding chin, short forehead and weak high cheekbones. Thusly I calculate she looks most like an Eastern Eurpean chick.

Playboy should have hired a racial anthropologist before going ahead with this.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Is it wrong if I say that i perfer that E3 chick as Bayonetta?