Vote For Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta

SharedProphet

Oct 9, 2008
Jaranja said:
Hardly, you can find prettier girls by strolling through the sewers.
The absurdly spacious sewers [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AbsurdlySpaciousSewer]? : )

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Gfan_00 said:
I find them all to be a bit ugly, actually. Although I also think Bayonetta is kind of ugly, so they've got that going. They also don't look much like her.
this... i am wholly disappoint with this entire endeavor....

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Who picked these women? Bayonetta is a manly broad to begin with but these women have no place in a playboy.

Also, I'll just say it; There are some places where affirmative action has no place. (all, but this is an argument for a different thread.)

justblues

Jan 11, 2009
wait did't playboy pull this trick with blood rayne. why don't they just do the same thing nobody complained last time it happned

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
How the hell does Ostro-whiskey get suspended for his comment? It wasn't offensive in the slightest and was pretty spot on.

Stupid knee-jerk reactions.

DayDark

Oct 31, 2007
SageRuffin said:
I'll have to go with Shannon. I'm all for accuracy, and I think she looked the most like her.

The video, however, was quite underwhelming.
Yeah, out of those, shannon is the best look-a-like, but damn her video was just...ugh...it's so overplayed...

TheTygerfire

Jun 26, 2008
Only two of them look remotely like Bayonetta, and I've seen a normal cosplayer that looked 1000x better than Playboy's B-Team here...

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Here's a pro tip for everyone: DO NOT LOOK AT THE VIDEOS.

Sure the women are hot, but as soon as they open their big gulping traps you'll end up with the inevitable will to hit them with something crowbar shaped.

That said, Shannon won for me partially because she looked the most like Bayonetta, partially because she definitely brought more "goods" to the party, but mostly because she kept the most quiet during the fucking video which made her look like LESS of a "barbie doll" with a broken voice box than the others...

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Are these what qualifies as playboy models nowadays?! yeesh!

I'd say that some of them look a bit like ladyboys to be honest.

Brian_Rowe

Mar 4, 2009
IAMQ is right on. The E3 Bayonetta is still the best. She was beautiful, sexy without being slutty, and she is the only one I've seen with the poses to match. I turned my camera on her and she bent halfway over backwards and pointed her guns at me.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
shannon for obvious reasons,but still why? i mean why lol? do these women feel like they're at the peak of their career,(altough not great models)

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Gxas said:
I may be weird, but none of those women are attractive.
Then that means we're both weird

OT: Had to go for Ryan, looked the most like her

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Artemus_Cain said:
That Shannon chick is dead fuckin' on. She get's my boner-- I mean vote.
you said it man. she's easily the hottest and the most spot on.