Vote For Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
All of them are unattractive and funny looking. I guess it's difficult to find models who'll dress up as bayonetta.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm afraid cosplay makes even the sexiest person look like a moron.

Especially Bayonetta cosplay.

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Sorry to say but those girls are.... meh.

Well to be fair Bayonetta is not exactly that hot either.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Choosing my words carefully here, because I was seemingly made an example of for making nasty comments about visually unappealing women in a thread a while ago...

But honestly, there was just nothing appealing about those women...
I'm trying to think of nice ways to put it, but simply, I can't.
I find these women ugly.
Which is something I never thought I'd find myself thinking after clicking a link to playboy...

Aurora219

Aug 31, 2008
Gfan_00 said:
I find them all to be a bit ugly, actually. Although I also think Bayonetta is kind of ugly, so they've got that going. They also don't look much like her.
Mm, I won't bother with my originally planned post. You've just put word for word what I was thinking.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I'll go for the redhead. They all look bizarre but the redhead always gets my vote by default.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Ryan has the best posture on her, but I'm going to have to go with Shannon purely because of the hair.

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
I voted for Jillian mostly because I like redheads.

Here's the thing... Bayonetta's costume just doesn't work. It's like a bunch of western artists looked at really poorly done anime and this is what they came up with. I can see why people like her with the whole "Slutty Librarian in a Catsuit and guns"-look, but I don't think she'll have any staying power compared to other "Video Game Babes".

Maybe the gameplay will be good enough to merit a sequel and she'll have 20 minutes of fame as opposed to 15. Playing the odds I'd wager on "Looks really nice, but disappointing."

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Ryan is the only one I find attractive, and I'm 13, so I should be saying "I WINT 2 PLAEBOY LOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZ!!!111ONEONEONE". some of them are just outright ugly, by the way.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I'm waiting for the person who gets mad that you didn't put NSFW by the link.

Sir John The Net Knight said:
I'm surprised the internet hasn't put Hugh Hefner and Larry Flynt out of business. Not exactly difficult or expensive to find naked chicks on the web.
Playboy only has like 16 pages or so in a given issue of naked chicks. The rest is articles on men's fashion, men's health, politics, movies, sports, and the ocassional dirty cartoon or joke.... or so I heard.

cynicalandbored

Nov 12, 2009
Does anyone think that the Bayonetta woman looks a bit like a taller, slimmer version of Supernanny, and sounds exactly the same?

I don't find her in the least bit attractive, and those models on Playboy looked a bit odd and slightly uncomfortable to be honest...

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Bayonetta's glasses always appear aunt like to me...massive turn off granny panties.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
There was no joke told, and you barely even mentioned the weather. I'm disappointed.

Now, tell us more about this aunt of yours...