Vote For Playboy's Sexiest Bayonetta

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
"Doctor! His nerd-gasm has made his penis EXPLODE!"
"Jesus! SCALPEL! Oh my god, it looks like a fucking grapefruit! What spurred this on nurse?!?"
"Playboy bayonetta photos. I-It was just too hot..."
"My god."

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
Ya, all of the models are a bit underwhleming, I was expecting something ... better.
If I could, I'd vote for this Asian chick tho, she pulls of the look quite nicely imo.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Ugh, I need to purge my mind, they were all so horrendously bad, none of them looked even slightly accurate, I'm not sure if it makes me weird, but for me, I think it was the full bodysuit aspect that made Bayonetta remotely hot in the first place.

iamq said:
Is it wrong if I say that i perfer that E3 chick as Bayonetta?
This however, I can agree with, several thousand times over.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Hubilub said:
Did the OP say something else other than that there was a Playboy competition? I was busy going into Playboy.com to read more.

EDIT: ... They are horrible as Bayonetta.

Not even playboy can make cosplayers look good!
The second one looks like a cross-dresser. D:

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Really? Is this a joke? I... I mean seriously? come on!

The first lass it quite attractive... forgive me for not memorising the names... or clicking on the link to find them out now.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Well, imma go against the grain on this one by NOT clicking the link. Besides, many of the chicks that Playboy finds aren't sexy at all (but then again a huge bust is a turnoff for me so I'm not exactly the target audience).

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
JaredXE said:
How the hell does Ostro-whiskey get suspended for his comment? It wasn't offensive in the slightest and was pretty spot on.

Stupid knee-jerk reactions.
Daystar Clarion said:
JaredXE said:
How the hell does Ostro-whiskey get suspended for his comment? It wasn't offensive in the slightest and was pretty spot on.

Exactly, he did nothing wrong, it is the correct terminology to describe that race.

[facepalm]

Did you guys miss the:
"User was suspended for: Poll: Extra Punctuation: Nazis. (3 days)"
at the bottom?

His suspension had nothing to do with what he said here.

Dec 14, 2009
solidstatemind said:
JaredXE said:

Daystar Clarion said:
JaredXE said:

Exactly, he did nothing wrong, it is the correct terminology to describe that race.

[facepalm]

Did you guys miss the:
"User was suspended for: Poll: Extra Punctuation: Nazis. (3 days)"
at the bottom?

His suspension had nothing to do with what he said here.
No, he was suspended before that for the reason we just said, be he disputed it and they let him off...then he went and said some stupid things in that other thread for the suspension you just mentioned.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
No, he was suspended before that for the reason we just said, be he disputed it and they let him off...then he went and said some stupid things in that other thread for the suspension you just mentioned.
Oh, well then I apologize- I would agree that he didn't deserve suspension for the post on this thread... hehe... the irony.

Kind of a bad sign, tho, if he's already gotten suspended twice now, even if one wasn't truly merited.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Shit like this is what gives the industry (and gamers in general) a terrible name.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
After putting far more thought into this than it deserves, I've decided that I have to go with Jillian on this one.
sweet im goign to have to vote jillian too

ucciolord1 said:
Gxas said:
I may be weird, but none of those women are attractive.
I'm weird too. This is probably the first time I've been disappointed by Playboy.
well i voted jillian but i too found none of them attractive. But if i had to pick one id pick jillian