Warhammer online: Age of reckoning server status

Kratenser

Sep 18, 2010
Ok i know ive been posting a few forums about MMORPG games recently but this is the last one, im sorry if ive annoyed anyone with these posts.

Alright i tried the free trial for WAR and i have to say, i love it. Everything about it appeals to me and Im probably gonna suscribe to it tonight.

Beforehand however, before i jump straight into the deep end, i just need to ask one vackground question.

Are the servers well populated?

I mean i know that WoW is the huge monolith casting a shadow over every other MMO and none can even aspire to get as many players as it does, but i need a general estimated population of the game. If not many people bother with it then neither shall I, i dont want to end up playing another MMO and spend the experience alone.

The only thing about WAR that i dont like is that i cant play as a lizardman. Lizardmen ftw.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
I don't think it is Free-to-Play. Not yet, anyway.

I started playing the game when it came out, but left after a couple of months, during which I noticed a sizable decrease in populated servers. But, that was two years ago, so who knows how it is now?

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
If City Sieges were actually sieges, and not 40-man instanced events I'd think about picking it back up. PvDoor never really did anything for me.