Warner Commands Mortal Kombat: Rebirth Director to Finish It

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
My only word(s) of advice; DO NOT MAKE THIS SHITTY MOVIE!!
i'm all for most of the other mortal kombat movies, but this is just so stupid!! changing so many of the realms facts, like, making everyone a human basically..... NO!! BARAKA IS NOT A BLACK PLASTIC SURGEON, HE'S A TARKATAN!!!!

to me this movie is someones horrible attempt at slicing off a piece of that MK pie, a tincy bit more advice for whoever thought it'd be cool to.... sigh, why bother? best of luck to whoever signs their name on the trainwreck that will be this movie, i for one will not see it... cause it'll suck! :p

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
AvsJoe said:
I loved this movie! Easily my favourite short film of the year and my 7th favourite film of 2010. I will definitely watch the web series. I heard a rumour that Scott Adkins will be playing Sub-Zero; if this is true than my anticipation of this film is heightened even more.
I'd love if Scott Adkins would be Subby. He's such a badass. I just watched Undisputed 3 a few days ago and Scott Adkins is a modern day ninja.

OT: I can't wait for a web series. This is seriously one of my favorite shorts out on the internet right now.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
I can only hope they do Baraka and Reptile PROPERLY now. Sure, mortal kombat may be gritty, but its just not the same without said "Mystic powers, demons, and demigods".

If people lui kang doesnt throw a fireball, Reptile isnt a lizardman that spits acid, and baraka isnt a demon with bone swords in his arms.... And most importantly, sub zero isnt able to freeze people and smash them into bits.... Its just not Mortal Kombat.... Its just a modern day gladiator match held in the underground.... basically, what UFC should be.