Watch As Left 4 Dead 2 Meets Resident Evil 6

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
Squiddles said:
As nice as that all looked, if a game can include three whole Tank monsters at the same time in the same place and not instantly fill me full of dread then something has gone very wrong. XD

Besides could always boot up L4D2 on the PC, if you have it, install some mods to make the characters look like the ones out of most Resident Evil games... And the other for it to be a 3rd person shooter also helps. <.<

Just sayin'. =)
true. i got some characters like lara croft in L4D2.
i dont want resi 6 anyway. too much action and the QTE are really a big turn off. maybe if its available for 5$ or so, i might consider it. but otherwise, hell no.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Huh, this got me interested in Resident Evil 6. What other Resident Evil games have PC co-op either online or LAN?

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
The L4D2 characters look pretty good in that environment.
A shame that it's a fairly rubbish game (speaking of RE6).

Now where's the footage of the RE6 Special Infected in L4D2?

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I've never played RE6 besides the demo, and I know the general thoughts on RE6 are that it sucks terribly, but that video makes me want to play that game so badly. All that cool looking movement and dodging looks actually fun.
I haven't played the game though, so maybe it gets boring fast.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
All I could think about is why the Left 4 Dead survivors aren't running around like they normally do. Maybe since they're now dealing with slow zombies they feel they don't have to bother...

Dr.Panties

Dec 30, 2010
So, imagine there is this place called "Arse Town", and at the arse end of this town is a seriously fucked up trailer park, called "Arse End of Arse Town Trailer Park". RE6 actually lives in a trailer in this park, and sometimes hangs out with Aliens: Colonial Marines and Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in a suspiciously yellow kiddies wading pool. They drink moonshine and talk each other up, and then abuse the very people who once loved them unconditionally.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Having played Resident Evil 6 and experiencing the unbalanced Leon campaign I can safely say this looks fun but I bet an actual session is nothing like it. But I will admit the video looks fun as hell.

Triality

May 9, 2011
That terrible logo. I still cannot wash the bipedal giraffe and hooker from my subconscious.