Watch Call of Duty XP's Opening Ceremony Live!

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Watch Call of Duty XP's Opening Ceremony Live!

The Call of Duty XP convention starts today, and we are bringing you the live feed!

Steve Butts is in Los Angeles attending Activision's convention celebrating the imminent release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Watch the opening ceremony for the Call of Duty XP below!

[livestream channel=callofdutyxp]

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Much like the Call of Duty games themselves, I may moan about them and have no interest in this COD convention... but I feel compelled to watch it... I'm watching a timer count down right now, I can't pull away from the screen

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
My reactions:

-First of all, that Operation Kingfish was pretty impressive, they did a nice job with that short film.
-About the multiplayer, I really like the way the killstreak rewards system has been redone, I can't wait to see how that turns that. Not sure about the dog tag system with team deathmatch yet though.
-Also, with the features of Elite which are coming with MW3, it's starting to look better. Still not sure about getting it, but I can definitely see why people would want it.
-That's quite a nice Jeep as well, congrats to whoever wins it.

Overall it was a fantastic opening ceremony, mostly good and I will pre-order the Hardened Edition as long as the price isn't too high.