Watch Dogs In-Game Footage Escapes TGS

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Watch Dogs In-Game Footage Escapes TGS

Eleven minutes and a bit, with plenty of action.

Watch Dogs recently had some fun at the Tokyo Games Show, and as part of the presentation 11 minutes and a bit of in-game footage leaked forth. Creeping about, shooting, and more creeping about, as Aiden tries to make sure a dead guy stays dead. Clever scouting, using the security cameras, will keep you from getting caught. But all the stealth in the world doesn't prevent the occasional firefight, as this video demonstrates.

Watch Dogs has you as Aiden Pearce, hacker turned vigilante in a futuristic Chicago. You won't be as robust as the average shooter protagonist, so don't expect to walk into a gunfight shooting from the hip and come out alive; manipulating the computer system ctOS, and perhaps helping out a civilian or two to boost your reputation, will prevent the worst befalling you. If you're after a multiplayer challenge [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124967-Ubisoft-Details-Watch-Dogs-Multiplayer], Watch Dogs will have you tracing and eliminating fellow players in-game like a seasoned pro, but if that's not the kind of thing you enjoy, you can turn it off whenever you like.

Watch Dogs is set for a November 2013 launch on current generation consoles and the Wii U. Xbox One and PS4 versions will follow after the next generation launch.

Source: PC Gamer [http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/24/watch-dogs-footage-gets-smuggled-out-of-the-tokyo-game-show/]

pilouuuu

Aug 18, 2009
I this the XBOX 360 version? Because its graphics look like crap. Nothing like the next gen demos showed before.

And will it come to PC in November as well? The article doesn't mention it, but as I don't think PC should be considered current gen I suppose it will arrive later on it.

I'm not sure about this game yet. It looks interesting with a gameplay similar to Deus EX meets Assassins' Creed, but at the same time it looks very game-y and linear again unlike what the first demo showed, which was very sandbox-y. Hopefully it'll be an amazing game. Right now it looks like an OK one.