Watch Dogs Revised PC Specs Are Even More Demanding

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
Thus we hit one major disadvantage to PC gaming. A new game comes out that they insist on demanding higher specs from you and when you don't have those then tough cookies. Looks like you need some extra money for both the game and the new parts but until you get those new parts you are out of luck. Consoles on the other hand you get them and then no need to worry about extra parts down the line. So much easier and less worrisome then PC gaming.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Hazy said:
Ubisoft has never been known for good PC ports, so I think I'll be snagging this one on consoles.
Damn, that's a good point. It'll end up on that horrible crapware uplay, and i shouldn't be supporting that shit with money. Maybe I'll just look towards getting the PS4 versions instead.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Well shit...I have to save up for a 780 now so I can retire my 3yo GTX 560 ti.

It had a good run I guess, still running games on high on a 720 monitor so for now I'm still good until I can save up more cash.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I wouldn't worry. I've got a 6 years old computer with 4 GB of RAM, and it still can run everything that is released today (not on the maximal graphics settings, but quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn).