Watch Ice-T Unbox Gears of War 3

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Pretty hilarious how gamers jizz their pants over this just like those "look what new lipstick I bought" youtube girls :D

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Good to know the ol' bastard is still around. He was one of those people that heavily influenced the direction rap was going, and he's a pretty damn good story-teller/dispenser of life advice.

Also, damn that gun was big. Never seen one of those "collectibles" look so real.

MercurySteam said:
Xanthious said:
itsausernamewhatofit said:
poiumty said:
Church must've been a random word. Bitches love random words.

Macaroni.
This post made me incredibly happy, I'm going to have to use that now...
Trousers.
I'm picking up what you two are throwing down . . . . .

Kielbasa
Allons-y

I think I win.
Church is used in the sammer manner you might say "Peace Out". But i've only heard it used by a few rappers from L.A so i guess its some kind of local slang.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
Adam Jensen said:
gallaetha_matt said:
Got a lancer in the mail. I have to say that today was a good day.

Ice-T is a dude, pure and simple. He actually escaped from an army jail. Seriously, look it up. Not to mention his career in both rap and metal. Plus he's doing okay as an actor these days too.

Plus he's a gamer. I'd say he's still relevant.
I agree. I really like him. He doesn't say that he's a gamer just for show, he is a real gamer. You have to respect that.
Totally. He's a man that's built himself up from nothing and became somebody - experiencing life at every step of the way. He's lived hard, experiencing everything from the gutter to the millionaire lifestyle and never letting any of it interfere with his geeky side. I'm not the biggest fan of his music (except for his metal stuff, that stuff is incredible) but I've got a lot of respect for the man. I wish I could live half as hard.

I also wish that my wife was half as hot as his. That'd be fine by me.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Stammer said:
A rapper turned unwrapper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

yeah , I gotta say that was entertaining to watch.

It would have been more entertaining and hilarious if he got banned for playing the game before it's release date and went "Ah , shit , get the fuck out , for real ?!". XD

also , never knew Ice-T was into Metal alongside hip hop , which honestly blew my mind. *The More You Know*.