Watch: The Deadpool Christmas Day Trailer

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Aiddon said:
Samtemdo8 said:
There is one thing that pisses me off about this movie is that there are people I have seen on the internet are making a big deal out of this being a Superhero movie with a hard R rating as if it was the first movie to do it.

Completely neglecting Spawn, Watchmen, oh and the Freaking Punisher. And lets not forget the upcoming Batman The Killing joke animated adaption is going to reiceive an R rating.
Problem: the first three either sucked or were just mediocre. At least go with Kickass, which Deadpool clearly has more in common with.

Anyway, expectations seem to keep increasing what with them fully embracing the absurd nature of Deadpool. The goofier this is the better. Apparently a sequel is already being thought up, which I can only hope will involve Cable.
I never seen Spanw or Punisher but know of it. But I like and I mean I LIKE the Watchmen movie. I am trying to order the Ultimate Cut of the movie online. And I like both Comic Book and Movie equally.

I find Watchmen a much better Alan Moore movie than V for Vendetta.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
So far this movie seems to be what everyone wanted it to be, violence, comedy, and the wackjob known as Deadpool behind it all. I'll admit I'll most likely see it in theaters too.

Fun story, after watching this I checked out Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Turns out we know barely anything about her and all we know is that she had nightmares a lot and possible telepathy. No mention of whatever the fuck she did in that trailer. Damn you Marvel for wasting such an awesome name!