Mygaffer said:
Beautiful End said:
Mygaffer said:
Beautiful End said:
Mygaffer said:
Beautiful End said:
gellert1984 said:
Beautiful End said:
When I lived in the US I new a guy who went around bars asking attractive looking women if 'you wanna fuck?'. 9 times out of 10 he'd get a slap but he never spent a night alone using this method.
Wow. I...uhh...I guess I've been lucky for I've never met people like that, men nor women.

I still prefer to date people who are interested in something else other than sex, thank you very much. :/
I'd really hate to date someone who wasn't interested in sex. Are you a sexless creature?
Yes, I'm a frog. Hear me roar. >_>

Now, let me quote myself, and I'll add bold this time:

I said said:
"I still prefer to date people who are interested in something else other than sex..."
Something else, as in, I know they're not just talking to me so they can have a quick fuck and be on their way. Sex is awesome, but I'm not the kind of person who gets laid just for the joy of getting laid with whoever is walking in front of me.

Better?
Not really. I understood what you were trying to say, that you want someone who is not *just* interested in sex, but that is not what you actually said. Anyway, I was just making the point that for most humans sex is a big part of the dating experience.
Hm, well, I don't see how I can be more specific than that.

Of course, sex is a big drive when you're dating. I mean, let's say you're dating someone seriously, with the intentions of getting married one day or whatever. of course you're looking forward to the sex part, especially since having kids is what follows most of the time. Or if it's just casual dating, then sure, you would like to get there eventually.
I get what you're saying and I agree. But yeah, for me, I'd like to know at least that person's last name before trying to shank them. Or vice versa.
I completely agree, the few instances of "casual sex" I have engaged I did not find to be all that rewarding. Not bad by any means but kind of empty. The sex was not as good as it is with someone you know and trust as well.
Maybe you are just not that good in bed? I kid, I kid! Obviously it is the woman's fault. Shallow as they are.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
DougieFresh said:
Farther than stars said:
Not only is this just plain creepy, but these guys are also terrible at their chosen venue of hypnosis, thank God. And I'm not just taking his name in vain here, I do literally mean: thank the big guy up there in the sky who didn't give these guys the articulatory skills necessary to pull this off.
If you think cold approaching girls is creepy then youre one of the guys that think these dudes are "douchebags" just because they can go talk to girls and you cant. Go watch their channel before you judge, and watch the tips videos and other videos where they talk about more of what they do and why they do it. They only make videos like this because 95% (look at the like bar) of the population think they're hilarious when they pick up girls in this way, and they do it to show any guys can get girls, even if they act and say retarded things.

And no confidence is not the easy part. Im sure most the people bashing them on here know that first hand. How many good looking girls have you randomly walked up to lately and started conversation with, without showing that you just wanna "be friends"?

These guys have been a great help to many people including myself. And if you think theyre douchebags and creepy, then youre just arrogant.
Really? I'm arrogant? Tell me something I don't know. But seriously, I think we got off on the wrong foot. I never said that approaching girls is creepy, but I will say now that the way they're doing it is creepy. Personally when I pick up girls I like to think that I treat them with a little more class than this.
Also, I don't understand why you would care so much what other people think of these guys. The masses will, after all, go along with anything. That's why real confidence stems from indifference of public norms, as opposed to the vain belief that we should appropriate ourselves to those norms.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
It's like watching a train wreck...
"I like my women... Kirby", really? that invokes another horrible gamepun if you ask me: WoW!