It's not quite indiscriminate murder.

Read Full Article

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Never made it as a wise man,
Couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing.
Tired of living like a blind man,
Sick of sight without a sense of feeling.

And this is how you remind me...
This is how you remind me
Of why I just got clubbed!

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
So he's 27, only makes $17,900 annually, and regularly attends Nickleback concerts? Yeah, I'd punch him just for how financially irresponsible that person is. Then again, Nickleback concerts are probably dirt cheap. :p

wAriot

Jan 18, 2013
Pearce's face in the last panel doesn't make sense.
He'd be cheering her.

Seriously though, he's a real psychopath, even if you try to be a "good guy", most missions involve being a complete asshole.

Edit
Andrew Siribohdi said:
I thought people generally liked Watch_Dogs.
Seriously? Where have you been this past two weeks? It has been getting a lot of criticism, specially the PC version.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
You seem to have skipped over the part where Erin asks him to pull over for a sec and the car smashes into seven other cars before careening off a bridge.

marioandsonic

Nov 28, 2009
Okay, this is something I've been wondering for a while now, since I don't really follow music that much:

When did Nickleback become such a big punching bag for the Internet?

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
marioandsonic said:
Okay, this is something I've been wondering for a while now, since I don't really follow music that much:

When did Nickleback become such a big punching bag for the Internet?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Jasper van Heycop said:
After all that buildup, no WGDF comic? I'm disappointed and happy at the same time...
Like DNF, it's a big deal as long as it doesn't exist.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Nickleback is one of those bands I don't even hate, I just find the jokes hilarious because they're such a great go-to punchline, kinda like Taco Bell. They're cheaply produced, crammed full of artificial ingredients and consumption just about guarantees you a not-so-healthy dose of diarrhea...

... Also, Taco Bell isn't too great either.

http://thtswhatsheread.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/jon-stewart-boom.gif

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Neronium said:
So he's 27, only makes $17,900 annually, and regularly attends Nickleback concerts? Yeah, I'd punch him just for how financially irresponsible that person is. Then again, Nickleback concerts are probably dirt cheap. :p
I think that is just the "intro" of the joke.
He's ALSO the guy who makes that 17,900 by giving people tickets when they park without paying.
You know, those ever popular guys!