Watching the Kitten...

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
sorry user name taken. said:
give it cat nip

>.>...go on i'm sure that won't making him any worse >D mwhahahaha!
~shudders~ Whoever discovered catnip is evil, I still have a scar on my finger from when my cat when nuts with that stuff.

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
ace_of_something said:
TheBluesader said:
People always get kittens when they should get full-grown pound cats. Cats like attention on occasion, but most of the time would prefer you let them alone.

Anything well-adjusted over the age of 2 is preferable. Especially if you're a gamer. Dogs are not gamer pets. Cats, goldfish, parrots, and lizards are gamer pets.

And maybe rodents. As long as you keep them in their boxes.
I'm a gamer and I love my dog. He sits wish big ole head on my lap as I play ps3 and he keeps me from getting too angry at the game cuz I don't want to scare him in the next room.

edit: On topic. Stop what you're doing OP and PLAY WITH THE KITTEN. It wants attention and to play as babies often do.
I didn't mean gamers shouldn't have dogs and love them if they do. I'm just saying that if you are a gamer and don't want to be annoyed by an animal, it's a good idea to get one that you can ignore for literally hours on end.

I have no pets now and my dream pet is a snake, so as you can see, I'm a cold, lonely monster terrified of all varieties of affection. My advice may not suit everybody.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Sell it to those guys who use kittens as live bait to fish sharks. ;D

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Mykonos said:
Seriously, I can't focus on anything I'm doing because of this damn kitten! I've had to watch this kitten for the last 3 days and it keeps clawing the hell out of me!! Playing L4D on live is frantic because I'm trying to focus on where the horde's coming from whilst being climbed by a what feels like a small man with pick axes! Now I DO take good care of it and am paying attention to it. But it needs love 24/7! I cant do a thing without it biting and clawing!

Anyone else know this kinda situation? Or at least how to deal with it?

that means its playing and is content around you. just get some string (long one) and play with it. or for your amusement get a laser pointer and run it up the wall and watch the cat climb the wall, jump into doors, etc. etc.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
Dude, or duddette, I don't know ya...I can fix your problems, for real.

Catnip.

Buy it, put it infront of it, and let the coke fiend discover its true love, and then play L4D. The cat won't bother you, like EVER(except to ask for more since now it's, well, hooked). 100% guaranteed to work. Check youtube if you don't believe me.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Just crumple of some paper in a ball and let him chase that. Obviously not small enough that he can eat it.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
Kill the kitten and eat it. Or sell it to Cambodian drug dealers.

<color=white>Kidding.
Thank God you put that 'kidding' text in white. Otherwise my Terminator programming would kick in and I'd be forced to electrocute you via the Internet.

That said:

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
my 1 and a halve year old son...

i deal with it by playing with him with various toys, and when he seems too interested in the toy to even notice me, i turn on the XBOX, clearly when my son stops caring about the toy i have to play with him again...

a never ending circle of unfulfilled xbox sessions haha

May 7, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
give it cat nip

~shudders~ Whoever discovered catnip is evil, I still have a scar on my finger from when my cat when nuts with that stuff.
mwhahahaha!! haha!!! that is how i will control all the kittens to do my bidding and take over the world and bring back great shows that have been canceled and the kittens help obama with his economy plans and good food for you will suddenly taste better like junk food..and...and...ah fuck it that's as far as i got...its late and i need a drink -___-

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
NoMoreSanity said:
The_Oracle said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Kill the kitten and eat it. Or sell it to Cambodian drug dealers.

<color=white>Kidding.
Thank God you put that 'kidding' text in white. Otherwise my Terminator programming would kick in and I'd be forced to electrocute you via the Internet.

That said:

OH GAWD IT'S STILL GOING!!!!
BAMALAM BAMALAM BAMALAM BAMA-FREAKING-LAM

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Whoolpurse said:
Yeah, I had a kitten like that, When it used it claws put your fingers on it paws and say No firmly, But anything else just give it the love it needs, play with it till' it's tired and all that. Good luck.
thats exactly what i do when my cat wanna play happy slaps with claws.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
SmilingKitsune said:
give it cat nip

mwhahahaha!! haha!!! that is how i will control all the kittens to do my bidding and take over the world and bring back great shows that have been canceled and the kittens help obama with his economy plans and good food for you will suddenly taste better like junk food..and...and...ah fuck it that's as far as i got...its late and i need a drink -___-
Oh I so DO want to be a part of this plan, I can be your henchman =D.

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
Put the kitten on your shoulder and get it to lie down - this has its drawbacks though, my cat is now about 5 now and he will jump from most heights (above and below) onto my shoulders, walk around and either go to sleep or bugger off to get some food. Don't get me wrong its awesome on so many levels and really nice and warm and even better when he's purring, but he does start to get quite heavy after a while.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
piers789 said:
Put the kitten on your shoulder and get it to lie down - this has its drawbacks though, my cat is now about 5 now and he will jump from most heights (above and below) onto my shoulders, walk around and either go to sleep or bugger off to get some food. Don't get me wrong its awesome on so many levels and really nice and warm and even better when he's purring, but he does start to get quite heavy after a while.
If my cats would do that, I'd probably get knocked of my feet. 1 Is a fatty, the other one is just big. And not to mention the claws...oooo the claws. My arms and hands are FULL of scars after 18 years of cat handeling (from birth). Anything to serve my masters, hail the kitty overlords!