Watching the Kitten...

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
sorry user name taken. said:
give it cat nip

>.>...go on i'm sure that won't making him any worse >D mwhahahaha!
i think cat nip makes it worse

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
Carlston said:
Mykonos said:
Seriously, I can't focus on anything I'm doing because of this damn kitten! I've had to watch this kitten for the last 3 days and it keeps clawing the hell out of me!! Playing L4D on live is frantic because I'm trying to focus on where the horde's coming from whilst being climbed by a what feels like a small man with pick axes! Now I DO take good care of it and am paying attention to it. But it needs love 24/7! I cant do a thing without it biting and clawing!

Anyone else know this kinda situation? Or at least how to deal with it?
Pet it, feed it, let it sleep in your lap when you play. And don't post it up here. Common sense.

And be sure to report anyone who suggests harming it as they are obvious trolls with no reason to post than just to look like a turd. Must be a sad life if your afraid of a small animal the only responce is kill kill kill... must be hell to see a spider or someone with different color skin.
yes because making a joke on the forum automatically makes you a racist spider masher.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Try writing something down.
It'll go out of it's way to annoy you and start chasing the pen. Then throw the pen and it'll just scratch and knaw it until it gets bored. And if it gets bored quick, throw it really far so it has to go after it.
Works with my cat anyway. And she's gettin' old, so it should work pretty well with a kitten.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Wow, you are being dominated by a kitten. Just stroke it for Christ's sake.

Slightly off topic, I had to watch over a hamster for exactly one day and managed to get it killed XD.

twistedshadows

Apr 26, 2009
If you shut the kitten in the bathroom with food, water, the liter box, and some toys, it will be fine. Let it come out and play/cuddle with you when you aren't gaming, though.

Also, the number of people threatening the safety of kittens in this thread concerns me.

Mykonos

May 19, 2009
Oh wow, I leave for 3 hours and I come back to find that my thread has gone on for longer that I would have imagined.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Thats why im planning to get 2 kittens. Theyll keep each other occupied.

AdjectiveAnimal

Dec 26, 2008
You have a kitten and you aren't playing with it? Are you a robot or something?
[http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt170/ADHDperson/?action=view&current=rawrj.gif]

Killerkittenprr

May 15, 2008
ThrobbingEgo said:
I don't have a cat, so I don't really know, but I don't see how cat nip would be bad for kittens. It's not like alcohol or other drugs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepeta
Catnip has nepetalactone, a terpene. Nepetalactone can be extracted from catnip by steam distillation.[10] Cats detect it through their olfactory epithelium, not through their vomeronasal organ.[11] At the olfactory epithelium, the nepetalactone binds to one or more olfactory receptors where it probably mimics a cat pheromone, such as the hypothetical feline facial pheromone or the cat urine odorant MMB.
I can't see how it'd be harmful. Do you have a link to a study, or something?

Apparently though, it usually only has an effect on adult cats and not kittens, so this point is moot.
http://www.blurtit.com/q833703.html
You may ask your local vet, if you have any questions. It usually is pretty standard to not give a kitten cat nip.

It can hurt it's tummy, and has no "good" side effects until at least 6 months.

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
sky14kemea said:
your complaining about having a kitten?!?

:O

ill gladly look after it for you XD

and just play the game and let the kitten attack your shoes, it worked for my cousin
Oh come on. I wanted to call dibs.

Just force it off you and lay it somewhere else. Cats of low attention spands and wron't hold it against you unless you do something really bad.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
Its a kitten, playing with that ought to be way more fun than Left 4 Dead ever will be. I have six of the things and they hardly play with me anymore, I wish they did more often.

Snugglebunny

Mar 25, 2009
Ahahahaha I love kitties! But I can't finish a whole one by myself...no I jk, I adore cats.

Whenever my kitty is feeling a bit too needy, I turn on the sink for her. Just a little trickle of water so it makes a little sound and splashback too, and she is mesmerized for hours. Too cuuuute!

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
kaziard said:
Carlston said:
Mykonos said:
Seriously, I can't focus on anything I'm doing because of this damn kitten! I've had to watch this kitten for the last 3 days and it keeps clawing the hell out of me!! Playing L4D on live is frantic because I'm trying to focus on where the horde's coming from whilst being climbed by a what feels like a small man with pick axes! Now I DO take good care of it and am paying attention to it. But it needs love 24/7! I cant do a thing without it biting and clawing!

Anyone else know this kinda situation? Or at least how to deal with it?
Pet it, feed it, let it sleep in your lap when you play. And don't post it up here. Common sense.

And be sure to report anyone who suggests harming it as they are obvious trolls with no reason to post than just to look like a turd. Must be a sad life if your afraid of a small animal the only responce is kill kill kill... must be hell to see a spider or someone with different color skin.
yes because making a joke on the forum automatically makes you a racist spider masher.
Nah it's not a joke, just a lame never ending pattern of dorks that spew about abusing animals that is so lame and cliche they might as well take a belt into the bathroom and not leave. Your less of a man if your afraid of a small pet you need to spout kill it every two seconds.

And why the spider you mash have to be brown? Racist!