We Are All Orcs in Shadow of Mordor - Hands-on - Update

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
What I mostly got from this was:

RPG Assassin's Creed set in Middle-Earth.

In which case... sign me. You've just melded three of my favorite things into one beautiful piece of art. Really hope this game can deliver.

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
Berling said:
Tito, any insights into what a 'slimmed down' version of the nemesis system will play on last gen consoles?
I don't see why that would be the case. I'm sure that last gen can handle this kind of system, the difference is likely just graphics and such things.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Ruisu said:
Berling said:
Tito, any insights into what a 'slimmed down' version of the nemesis system will play on last gen consoles?
I don't see why that would be the case. I'm sure that last gen can handle this kind of system, the difference is likely just graphics and such things.
They've stated it themself, something about memory I believe?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Sounds surprisingly awesome. From what I had heard and seen, I expected a simple third-person brawler game where you slaughter orcs in brutal ways. Now it sounds very different. Let's just hope these other aspects are actually as important as this makes them sound. I'd rather focus on the political schemes and use action to get there if necessary than to have the game be an action fest with some weak political aspects to it. We'll see. Being able to install captains and cause coups sounds like a less action-oriented approach at least.

Ruisu

Enjoy the Silence
Jul 11, 2013
Roofstone said:
Ruisu said:
Berling said:
They've stated it themself, something about memory I believe?
Well that sucks then. -___-