We Are Our Avatars IV (Uh, closed for real now)

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@All: Oh yeah, one more thing. Lambda-11... Possibly. [sub][sub]The wheel of fate is indeed turning...[/sub][/sub]

Nova turns to Henry, surprised by a new person and buries her face in Tao's breasts again.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
...76 pages in, I think, means new people jumping in at this point just makes things complicated. It would probably be a wise idea to close the thread to newcomers.

If not... I'll still pass.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
"I would not be insulting the god of death if I were you." Twilight said under her breath to the scout

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Axel snapped out of his enthrallment for a moment to notice Scout taking a picture of Tao and Nova. Then he sighed wistfully about something. "Anyway, we know what we need to do, where to go to do it, and how we're gonna get there. So what are we...waiting..." Axel started saying before he got distracted by the hugging ladies again and trailed off. Then he flopped back in his chair after hearing what the man had said. The God of Death?! I'm back in the big leagues!
"No, I've been to hell before. But it looks about like this...in some places at least. So I can understand the confusion." He said, answering the new fellow.

@Kingsman: Aww, well, you're probably right. We gave it about two days for new people to show up and get situated already.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Yeah yeah what's he going to do make me choke on a peice of rubber. Now come on let's go you chuckle nuts I don't got all day"

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Than stops just before leaving the room and looks back at Tao. "I have been called that, yes." he said. "And I don't kill people, I simply lead souls to the afterlife." he said to Scout. He says nothing to Henry as he leaves the room.
Nailik said:
OoC: And I'm back. Should I just assume Terra was with the group?
Yes.

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
"You got something more important to go to?", Twilight said to the scout, a little bit of her usual snark returning

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Terra was shocked by the news, so much so that she couldn't bring herself to say a word. All humans on thee world dead? Surely not.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"Well I could always go try and find where the fuck the red and blu guys went. Anyway chop chop. I'm already faster than all you chuckle nuts"

Berithil

Mar 19, 2009
Twilight stared at the scout. He was the first person here that she actually started to dislike. "You go ahead and go look for the... uh... red and blue guys. Good luck with that."

HatchyHatch14

May 18, 2012
"Tao's not sure if she should be scared or not at the Death Guy" She said in a gloomy sort of tone, she hugged Nova a little tighter.

CmmdrRosh99

Feb 21, 2012
@Outis: Meh... Considering that her primary friends are Tao, Saito, Samus and Cloud... Expect her to be like that.

Nova looks at Tao, still hugging her. "[sub]Well... he seems nice...[/sub]"

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"Well as long as the birds fly and the grass grows than yes. Now come on we gots places to be and coffee to drink" Scout said running to where the place was

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
"The god of death? No offense, but isn't death supposed to be a skeleton in a cloak or somethin"