We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Ethan seemed to be going over the stuff in his bag "So do you guys know where a grocery store is?... Especially ones with lots of vegetables? I only have a meal or two left in my bag" He said taking out a small group of blue colored berries and munching on them

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The blue haired girl also tried to get away from the fighting, approaching the man.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos bellowed his wrath as Wrenna avoided his bite, but he wasn't about to let her get away yet. Curving his sturdy neck to glare at her, he opened his jaws wide and spewed forth a great jet of liquid, like the droplets that had scorched the floor. Unlike the droplets, the great volume of fluid reacted in an exponentially more volatile manner to the air, and erupted in a white hot stream of fire and bile as it gushed towards Wrenna.

The salvo of darts struck him all along his neck, right flank and wing as he did this and the stream of liquid fire ran dry, the wyvern turning to face the soldiers with a screech of pain. His vision began to swim and his legs turned rubbery, but even so he charged them, his acceleration slow and ungainly and his line of attack wobbly.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: The man and women are on opposite sides of the room.

The man and woman aimed their respective weapons at the wyvern as they waited to see if it would hurt anyone.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
The box landed, a few meters away, so she jumped with reflexes honed to respond to things faster than that, as fast as she could, as Wryn grabbed the Box and managing to just escape burning to death, the back of her neck singed, as she began to flail around in the box, pulling out two pistols, a sigh in her throat, as she began to run.
(Understand that her jumps are like a sprint: They launch her faster than they usually would be going)

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
Ethan watched the battle like it was a rather average occurrence until the dragon breathed white flames. He looked in awe at the rathalos "... THAT WAS AWESOME! Do rock smash next!"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The squad leader called out "Firing retreat!" and the squad began backing up, firing more of the tranquilizer rounds at the Wyvern as it moved. The twelth man, holding down the man with a mask, was stuck hanging out in front of his retreating fellows.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos's eyelids shut with a click as it reared back to try and protect itself from the darts. Its eyes were spared, but this just meant that more darts found their mark in its relatively soft, scaly underbelly. It lost its already awkward footing and pitched forwards, its thick, bony jaw striking the ground with an echoing thud just a few feet away from the soldier holding the bureaucrat in place. The beast's large sapphire eyes opened again as it lay before them, unfocused and rolling in their sockets. With a deep, plaintive whine the rathalos tried to get its feet under it, the blunt claws on the joint of each wing scrabbling against the floor as it tried to push itself to a standing position. The wyvern was yawning frequently by this point, and every movement was sluggish and clumsy.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The fire team reloaded, and the squad leader approached the Wyvern, looking into one of its eyes. he took aim with his gun and fired, aiming at its belly and shoulders. His other soldiers joined in, applying one last collection of barbs.

The bureaucrat sat at his desk still, tapping his fingers. the man with a mask started fighting the soldier on him, trying to get up.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
OOC: Crap, I meant the man in the mask. Anyway...

As the third volley of darts peppered the rathalos's hide, its entire body relaxed and sagged to the floor, eyes clicking shut again. It's breath became more regular and deep as it drifted off to sleep. The soldier and the man in the mask were low and close enough to feel that breath wash over them, hot gusts of air with a scent of burnt and rotten meat characteristic of such a carnivore.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The soldier leading his team sighed, and reached for a radio. "yeah, we're gonna need a heavy lifter in here. he's passed out like a drunkard at a really good pub in the morn." he turned to look over the gathered group. he glanced at the woman, and shook his head. "We'll be needing to interview you and get some information about what happened here. After that, sure."

The soldier holding down the man with the mask stood, helping the man up. He was greeted with a punch that sent the soldier reeling. "You idiots! that thing did nothing wrong, and you're gonna treat it like its some rabid dog!"

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She shrugged, "Just don't kill it. It was a fun fight, I'd like to see if we could maybe have a few more sparring matches." she said, a grin on her face.

OoC: To bed.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seeing that things were settling down, both the man and woman stand and start to head back over to the main area of the room.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The blue-haired woman stared at Wryn as she grinned, and raised an eyebrow. [color=990000]I'm not sure if she's suicidal or just an idiot... but I think I like her attitude.[/color]

OOC: I'm off too.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"Alright, fine, just stay here and... just try not to die, huh? Our interviewers will be here shortly." the soldier said.

The man in the mask slowly slunk to his own corner of the room, pissed and unhappy.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"I don't see why your so defensive to this Pokemon? I think the problem is that you didn't give the thing a fair fight. Everyone knows Pokemon battles are always supposed to have one to one standards. Part of a honor code or some rules I believe" He said to the man in the mask. He was stilling eating the blue colored berries from his bag

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Normally the rathalos would coil up to sleep as it had been before waking in the immigration hall. Now however, it simply remained sprawled across the floor, wings spread out unevenly over rows and rows of shattered desks, its tongue hanging limply from its open maw and warm drool seeping onto the floor as it dozed under the influence of the drugs.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
the lift opened, and a man in an exo-suit and a girl with red hair and some heavy headphones on wandered out. they approached the dragon, and the girl pulled out a fancy phone. She took a photo of the drugged up wyvern, muttering "Hang on, let me just take a pic... and add a little caption... Don't do drugs... and Instagram up this *****! sweet. Gonna get so many hits." she approached the dragon, and ducked down, reaching to hold it by the neck.

The exosuit approached and grabbed the dragon from behind, and picked up its rear. the girl picked up the front of the dragon, and they both carried it into the lift. "Be back in a flash!" she called out as the lift door closed.

The soldier looked the group over, along with the man in a mask and the jester, and sighed. "Try not to kill each other for a bit. We'll be back soon."

the masked man glared at Ethan. "So you just beat the crap out of animals for fun then?"