We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The man and woman looked at all the soldiers taking the beast away. They both were rather worried about why they were here and what exactly was going on.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"No!... Well yes... But you see Pokemon's entire culture is centered around fighting. You see to Pokemon fighting people is either a source of food or a source of strength, To become stronger one must fight each other. The reason I was fighting that aerodactyl like creature was because I was going to catch it. You have to first prove yourself as a trainer to Pokemon if you want them on your team. If you weaken them enough they will usually let you train them... Except when they faint, they seem to see that as a failure and that they should train more by themselves"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
the masked man snorted. "Alright then." he muttered dismissively, walking towards the center of the room to avoid talking to Ethan anymore.

the jester patted Ethan's back. "Sorry chum, but he seems to dislike you. I however, I like you a lot."

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"... I've seen some silly clothing in my day but what in Giratina's wings are you wearing?"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The jester gasped, holding his hand over his mouth for a moment. "Now that's just uncalled for, mister 90's kid! look at you with your sneakers and your shorts that are all comfy and easy to wear... This outfit screams originality!" he brushed off some of the dust on it. "Although to be perfectly honest, I didn't intend to dress like this. I was kind of at my job and I couldn't fit changing into my schedule when it ran over."

OoC off for the night

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"... I wasn't even born in the 90's. In fact I was born 2000, October 12... So you work as a professional fool?... They still have those?

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
"Is this where I'm supposed to be?" Bloody wizard better not have sent me off course... The young (-ish) woman mutters to herself as she finds herself in the immigration office. She looks confusedly at the piece of paper in her hand, thinking, I certainly don't remember holding... whatever this is... She crumpled it up and shoved it into a pouch on her belt, which she wore over a set of robes that were too covered in dirt and twigs to determine if they would have any identifying features, or even had cloth that wasn't colored brown. Her hair was a similar color of brown to her dirt-laden clothing, and her tanned skin completed the picture of making her look like a human-shaped smear of various dirts on the landscape.
She glanced up as she heard a shrieking noise coming from beside her, which emanated from a scaly, reptilian creature standing beside her. The creature was a foot taller than her, standing at 7 feet tall, and was covered in a mix of sandy and green scales. "Calm down, Jon-Jon." The woman said, seemingly like she was speaking to the creature and attempting to reassure it. "We'll feed after we find out what was so urgent we needed to come immediately." The creature seemed to calm down at this and went about aimlessly looking around the room.

Finally getting to observing her surroundings, the woman noticed the obvious state of disarray the lobby she had found herself was in. Seems fairly obvious... Taking notice of a puddle of steaming blood she crouched down next to it and plucked a twig from her robes. She attempted to smear some of the blood across the twig, but let go of the stick immediately as it caught fire shortly after touching the hot fluid and hopped back up. "Fairly obvious indeed..." She followed the trail of blood, the man-sized reptile following closely behind, and stopped at the lift door. She then set about seeing if there was any way to open the door.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The woman, Seras Victoria, went back to where she had been sitting and found a large pile of her weapons scattered about her. She let out a confused noise before sighing and pondering what she would do with all this equipment.

The man walked back to his seat and picked up the paper he had been holding in his sleep. Tucking it into a small pocket he walked over to what appeared to be a mule with a saddle on it, though anyone familiar with animals would note the mule was strangely stiff and unmoving. The man patted the animal on the neck as he cautiously returned his revolver to it's holster on his hip.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
The blue-haired girl also returned to her original seat and examined the paper on the desk.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The man walked over to the blue-haired girl. Before saying anything to her, he reached under his sarape and produced a cigarillo, which he put in his mouth. "Hello." he said to the girl in a low voice that was both soft and still gruff.

Seras started to try and sort through the pile of weapons and ammo to see what all was there.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Those examining their paper would note that the number had been machine printed, each number blocky and large.

The bureacrat wasn't about to have a tree sniffing hippie past his desk without the proper paperwork. "Excuse me, ma'am? I need you to take your seat. And has that reptile been noted on your visa?" He asked, peevish. The druid would probably hear the mechanical movement of an elevator from behind the door she examined.

"Uh... yyyeeeeesss? Mimes are kind of common where I'm from. Our president was a mime at one point!" he explained to Ethan. His wayward glancing would spot Seras and his eyes nearly popped out of his skull, examining her... Weapons.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
The girl looked up as the man approached. [color=990000]"Hello,"[/color] she replied, turning her attention back to the paper.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
The man caught a glimpse of the girls paper and saw it was the same as his own. "My paper's the same as yours. What do you suppose that means?" he asked as he lit his cigarillo and started to smoke.

Seras didn't notice the creepy guy staring at her as she heaved her weapons onto several desks so she could more easily take inventory of her stuff.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"You mean, it's identical? Well, we might have been grouped together for some reason..."[/color] the girl responded. If any smoke from the cigarillo came her way, she would quickly waft it away with a hand.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Right. Why might that be. Wonder if there's anything we all have in common." the man said as he stepped away from the girl so his smoke wouldn't bother her as much.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"I expect we'll find out soon."[/color] the girl replied. [color=990000]"I'm Remilia, by the way."[/color]

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
"Call me Blondie." the man said as he wondered if anyone would get angry by his smoking and getting ashes on the floor.

Seras finished and took a seat as she went back to looking around the room

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Hearing the workings of the elevator the woman quickly took a step back away from it. She reached behind her back and pulled off the largest stick attached to her, which happened to be a quarter staff made of a deep navy colored wood that was attached to her by a strip of leather. Brandishing her staff, she pointed one end of it at the elevator doors. "Hush, chatty man! I have no time for sitting." She quickly replied to the clerk without taking her eyes off the door.

The large reptilian creature let out a low growl as the clerk. The woman prodded its muzzle with the opposite end of her staff and hissed, "No! We do not eat people." The creature ceases its growling, and after one last glance at the clerk focused on the door as well.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras and Blondie looked over at the filthy woman and her strange beast of burden, wondering what she was doing.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The clerk inhaled. "I beg your pardon?! Dear lady, until your number is called or the investigators arrive, I simply must insist you step away from the door!" He glanced at the lizard worriedly, not liking it at all, but accepting that bothering it would not be in his best interests.

If the druid was good of hearing, she'd hear the elevator noises growing fainter, and stopping.