We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras decided it would be okay to leave her stuff for a moment as she walked up to the guy at the desk. "Excuse me, sir? Could you explain where exactly this place is? And why I'm here?" she asked with a sheepish smile.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Remilia turned her attention to Seras when she approached the man at the desk. [color=990000]"It seems we may be about to get some answers."[/color] Remilia said to Blondie.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos stirred as it was being transported by the soldiers, the exosuit and the girl who was with them. It's breath quickened, and it made a sound like a purr, so loud and incredibly deep that it vibrated in the chest of anyone who was close to it.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The clerk looked from the druid to Seras. "What do you mean? Why you're waiting for the investigators? And as to the where, London, England, if it exists where you're from. There are pamphlets I can give you, along with a map..." He began shifting things around on his desk. "If I might see your number, so I can process who I gave this information to..." He asked, scattering papers of his desk.

The Jester wandered over to Seras, curious as to the problem.

The girl holding Rathlos' neck cooed gently, demonstrating impressive elasticity by extending her arm multiple times around the wyvern's neck and scratching his chin. The man in the exosuit shuddered. "Viral creep..." He muttered, softly. The squad leader frowned at that statement, but said nothing. The lift door opened, and Rathlos might smell the unique odor of the outdoors.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos's nostrils flared as the scent of clean air and the chill of the wind seeped through the fog clouding its brain. The elastic girl would be able to see one eye crack open slightly, revealing a sliver of brilliant blue. It twitched its limbs dreamily, massive wings threatening to break their grip and talons scratching against the exosuit's hull with uncomfortably high pitched squeals.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras handed the man her paper as she started to feel a strange sense of deja vu. She shyly stepped away from the jester character, not really liking the look of him.

Blondie scratched his chin upon hearing they were in London England.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The man looked at the number, and quickly entered it into his computer. "Alright then, let me just enter that... Alright then, heres a pamphlet or two." he handed two pamphlets over to Seras. One was labeled 'so you left your universe to obtain a visa' and another was labelled 'magic and technology: two sides, one coin.'
The Clerk sniffed. "Those two cover the main aspects of moving between universes, and adjusting to the idea of living with magic and technology working concurrently. If you have any more questions after that, let me know."
The jester himself seemed saddened by Seras's lack of interest, and settled with oggling her.

The girl holding onto The Rathalos gently loosened her grip. the exosuit pilot muttered and backed off, releasing The Rathalos's lower body with a thump. The squad leader flinched, and whispered "Rozlynn, let go, and back off slowly. I really don't want that thing carrying you off." she nodded, and began retracting her arm.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras took the pamphlets and thanked the clerk. Since the jester was making no efforts to hide his oggling, Seras noticed and looked quite peeved at him. "Can I help you with something?" she asked him crossly.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Rozlynn would be able to see the rathalos's eye open further as she was retracting her arm, the gleaming orb turning to fix on her. It was clear that the animal was still far to drowsy to do much though, as it simply stared at her, hindclaws still flexing listlessly. Once she laid its head down it just lay on the ground, and slowly curled its head and tail in around its body.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
Remilia blinked when she heard the clerk. [color=990000]"Sorry, did you say 'moving between universes'?"[/color]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"Oh baby, I'd be only too happy if you could..." the Jester muttered, grinning stupidly.

Rozlynn gently let go of the Wyvern, and patted its head. "Aren't you just the cutest dragon ever. yes you are! yes you are! now go out there and eat some sheep and don't be doing any more drugs, won't you?" Rozlynn said happily. she took a few steps back, as did the rest of the soldiers and the exosuit. If The Rothalas looked, he would see bright blue sky, grass, and trees just outside the lift door.

The clerk nodded. "yeah, of course. Oh, did your people call it dimension hopping? Sorry, yeah, the definitions can get a bit confusing. I swear, we really do need to come up with a standardized form of verbs for this..."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras wasn't prepared for the jester to be so forward, as most guy at least tried to deny the fact that they were looking at her body. So for a moment she could only blush and grit her teeth. "Bugger off you creep! And stop looking at me like that!" she said finally as she walked off in a huff.

Blondie silently observed all this as he smoked near Remilia.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"No, my people call it 'science fiction'."[/color] Remilia replied. [color=990000]"Are you telling me I'm in a different universe?"[/color]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The clerk paled. "I mean, were you not aware you signed up for a visa? You should have been made aware. I mean, its not like people are uh... I wonder who I should call about this?" he went back to his desk, typing information into his computer. "Oh man, I'm gonna lose my job over this..."

The jester grinned as Seras walked away. "Oh, I like to see them come, but I love to see them go..." he muttered in a sing-song voice.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos yawned as Rozlynn retreated and dozed in the sun. As time passed, it slowly grew more alert, and after an hour it was able to get shakily to its feet. Now that it was finally able to, it reared up to its fulll impressive height, craning its head about on a long neck and surveying the new land before it. It was not its own territory, but at the same time, it was not so different. A sniff of the air told the rathalos that no other wyvern had claimed the territory as its own. Slightly extending its wings for better balance, it walked slowly towards the nearby trees, each footfall producing a heavy thud and a deep clawed footprint. It scraped its carapace against the tree, abrading the bark and wood and exuding a musky odour that would cling to the scarred trunk. Moving to another tree, it released a stream of pheromone-laden urine against the roots. The territory thus claimed, it walked away into the open space and stretched its wings experimentally. Beating them hard and whipping up a storm of dust and fallen leaves, he threw himself into the air and caught the heat rising from the ground, gliding off over the gently sloping hills.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn continued to stand around... For five minutes. Then she began to idly practice shooting things at the desk in front of her.
"When will they come...

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"well! I can solve this in a jiffy! If I could just get your number, there shouldn't be any problem finding out who enrolled you into the visa program, and get this fixed up quick and simple." The clerk explained, tapping at his keyboard.

The Jester snickered, and grabbed his own seat, lounging.

The clerk jumped at the first shot he heard, and turned to yell at Wryn. "Don't be shooting things in here! This form office is CIVILISED, young lady!"

The Rathalos might smell some deer and sheep in the ecosystem.