We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Eight-zero-zero-one."[/color] Remilia read off the paper. She looked over at Wryn. [color=990000]I'm leaning more towards 'idiot' now...[/color]

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn sighed, "Fiiiiiiiiiiine." she grumbled. She pulled out a rocket launcher, and began to idly make a smilely-face on the ceiling.
Her mind began to hear something, and she turned her head to the Remilla.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Both Seras and Blondie pointed guns (Seras holding her smallest rifle and Blondie holding his main revolver) at Wryn when she pulled out a rocket launcher. "Put it down" they both said in unison.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
While the commotion was occurring near the desk, a blonde woman sporting a white fedora was sitting at one of the multitude of empty desks, casting a small glance toward the broken chairs and a more annoyed one toward the other woman idly firing rockets in a closed space. Holding the paper up to her eyes and facepalming herself lightly, she sighed a bit. [color=666666] ...It seems I've gotten myself into another mess already... [/color]

Her icy blue eyes scanned the room from behind a pair of white square-rimmed glasses as she adjusted her spectacles a bit. She wore a long sleeved pinstripe blouse with a tie and a simple white labcoat, open in the front, over it that. Her tie was tied neatly and featured a small skull with a few whirling blue lines around it. Underneath that, she wore a pair of black work jeans with a white symbol near the left cuff. The symbol looked a bit like a hurricane. The pants were held up by a simple white belt with a blue buckle. The buckle seemed to give off a faint pulsing glow as the woman wore it. To top it off, she had metal tipped shoes on, the shoe colored black and the metallic toe colored white.

She decided to keep her distance for the time being, just listening in to the clerk and the others converse.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She stares at Seras and Blondie.
"Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg." she moaned, putting the rocket launcher back.

She laid back, "I'm bored."
She looked at Remilia, "Who are you?" she asked.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
As if to reply to her boredom, a chunk of rock loosened by the missile launcher blasts from the sky, aiming for Wryn.

Seras would find the first document was all about the history of a group called the Wheaton Altiverse Organization Association, and their hard work in examining a number of different universes. it would go on to talk about the luck a person had getting a visa, and possible job opportunities in the WAOA, including the 'investigators' people who were brought in to look into dimensional anomalies.

The second pamphlet would be all about how technology and magic and their interaction, and talk on the current state of affairs the two held. It then went on to define that 'any person affected by supernatural means might look into possible cures that other universes have found. just because you have to deal with lycanthropy back home, doesn't mean it exists here!'
the pamphlet then goes on to advise finding a culture or group of people that had a similar technological background as the readers, and lists a few support groups representing cultures from a variety of worlds.

The clerk looked up at Remilia, confused. "but thats the number someone else... Oh man, I'm really gonna lose my job!" the clerk said, freaking out. "No, no no no, its not fair, this isn't my fault, but now the chairs are all messed up and someones shooting rockets at the walls and now the ceiling is collapsing and I just don't know what to do and people keep appearing and-" he took in a big gust of air. "BWAH, what am I gonna do?!"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Remilia."[/color] the blue-haired woman responded. Seeing the rock fall, she quickly got to her feet. As she moved, Remilia hooked one of her feet around a chair leg, and swung the leg towards Wryn. If her move was successful, the chair would fly at Wryn's and knock the girl out of the way of the debris.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn watched as the rock began to fall, and quickly jumped out of the way, before pulling out her pistols and firing at the rock as it fell in a rain of bullets.
She turned to Remilla, "Well pleasure to meet you!" she said, "I assume you heard of me, huh?" she said.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"No. Why would I have heard of you? Especially since you clearly haven't heard of me."[/color] Remilia responded as her chair clattered into the one formerly occupied by Wryn.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos didn't take long to realise that there was something wrong with his sky. There were not nearly enough thermals to be exploited, and he had to flap his wings constantly to stay aloft, burning up energy too quickly. He spotted a passing flock of small, strange looking birds who seemed to be flying easily enough and made for them, intending to swoop through and devour a few. Before he reached them however they seemed to strike some invisible barrier in the air and fell to earth, tattered, feathery balls of broken flesh. The rathalos shrieked and folded his wings, diving, rolling and reversing his course before he struck the barrier. Flying to close to the ground now, he lowered his claws and struck down hard before grinding to a halt. He turned his head to look back at the invisible barrier, confused and unnerved by his apparently continued imprisonment.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She shrugged at Seras, "Well, when you plan on killing the best heros to become the very best, it's good to do." she said, as Remillas statement hit her ears.
"Huh? Really? And who are you, Mrs Better than the #1 hero?" she said.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The clerk poked his head up, and wondered at what he should do. Anyone near the elevator would hear it begin trundling down towards the lift.

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Wait, you want to kill the best heroes to become the best hero?"[/color] Remilia stared at Wryn, then smiled. [color=990000]"I think I was right about you after all."[/color] The blue haired girl approached Wryn, and extended a hand. [color=990000]"People have a variety of names for me, mostly implying I'm terrible in bed. I'm most fond of 'the Implacable Vagabond' because at least it has a nice ring to it."[/color]

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn shook the girls hand, "Wryn. And I'm the only one left in the Hall of Heros, so I suppose I'm the best hero, huh? So what did you think of me?" she asked.