We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Well, in all honesty, I thought that you're an idiot, or suicidal."[/color] Remilia admitted. [color=990000]"But, I thought I might like your attitude. Pushing yourself to be the best, and leaving a trail of those unworthy to face you at your feet, correct?"[/color]

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
The woman calmly got out of her seat and walked up to the clerk, waving a hand in front of his face. [color=666666] "Hey, try to relax a little bit, alright? I'm sure the higher-ups will understand you having a bit of trouble overseeing a few out-of-dimension weirdos, myself included." [/color] She said, giving him a small reassuring smile.

Listening to Remilia and Wyrn, the woman's smile faded a bit but soon curled back up to normal.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
"you're insane!" the clerk yelled at Wryn. He blinked in surprise at the woman's approach. "I- I hope so. but I don't know how they're gonna react. I mean, this is just crazy, first a dragon, then this weirdo... they might axe me just to pin the blame on somebody."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn glared at the clerk, before turning to her, "Pretty much, yeah. That, and it was fun, getting that far, though there was this assholish blond dude. He's dead, of course, and now everyone loves me! I don't get why, but it's nice."

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Seras looked up when she thought she head a familiar voice. When she saw the woman with the fedora and lab coat, she started to walk over.

Blondie finished one smoke and started another as he silently lounged in a chair near his mule.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "Have a little faith in your higher-ups. Not too much, but enough. They can't pin something like the client's behavior on you. With any hope, they'll just punish the hellraiser and that will be that." [/color] The woman said casually before adjusting her glasses again. [color=666666] "So this number.... 8001... was it called up yet?" [/color] Hearing footsteps coming closer to her, the woman's eyes darted to the side and saw something coming up toward her. She didn't recognize who it was, but seemed to be on guard.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Everyone loves you? As you might have guessed, the same is not true for me."[/color] Remilia responded.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn chuckled, "Yeah, not surprising. I'm beginning to think that it's because I killed that blond doshe, actually, rather than the other Heros. Though I'm still happy."

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The clerk seemed to be calmed somewhat by the woman's suggestions. "Yeah, that makes sense. I mean, whats the worst that could happen?" he glances at the rock that had fallen from the ceiling, and shuddered at the idea of being hit by something falling. "I mean, besides dying before the investigators arrive."

The lift door began opening, revealing about 6 people in casual wear, as well as the girl that had helped carry out The Rathalos.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Remilia's characterization doesn't seem to match her character design...

"Excuse me? Miss?" Seras asked "the woman" cautiously as she stood behind her.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
The rathalos had taken to the air again and circled the dome, but a long search yielded nothing but fields and forests, with no ground substantially higher than the rest. Unable to find a suitable roost, he came down to land in one of the fields and roared in frustration.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "Hmm.... Don't worry about that. I'll be able to help if the need arises." [/color] The woman said before turning toward the voice behind her. She blinked a bit before looking to the woman in front of her and tilting her head. [color=666666] "....Yes?" [/color]

The woman's eyes darted toward the 6 people filing out of the lift before going back toward Seras, awaiting an answer.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: @Trilby: I Expected her to be more conservative and maybe a little shy. But that's probably just the glasses.

"Vanessa!" Seras cheered as she hugged the woman tightly.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
the man leading the group glanced back at the girl, Rozlynn. "yeah, you're getting the crazy one." Roz stamped a foot. "No fair, I always get the crazy ones!" the man looked the group over. "I think we're all gonna get a crazy one or two today." he stage whispered, before taking a few steps forward. "Alright, everyone with the number 8001 get to one side of the room, everyone without please load into the lift. you'll be sent to another transfer area. Sorry for the inconvenience for everyone involved."

he approached the clerk and patted him on the back. "you too Daniel. you did good today, and that will be noted on the report. Now go to the break room and grab some coffee." Daniel jumped up with glee and ran to the lift.

Shortly behind him was the man in the paper mask and the jester. the Jester oggled Seras and the woman hugging Ness a bit before the elevator closed, and slowly began trundling up. the group of 6 turned to look at the group left.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "Wh-wha--!?" [/color] The woman yelped out as she was hugged so suddenly by Seras. A bit of pink flushed onto her face before she waddled to the side the group was ordered to stand by with Seras in tow. [color=666666] "....Um.... How do you know me...?" [/color] The woman, now identifiable as Vanessa, asked, her tone and expression both confused.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Ethan moved to the other side of the room and leaned back. Out of boredom he started reading one of the pamphlets. Boring, boring stuff, more boring stuff... Wait a cure to lycanthropy... This place is awesome! He couldn't wait until he got this cure which showed what with him fidgeting in his seat all the time