We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: @Trilby: I now realize I have absolutely no idea who you're playing. Is she an OC?

Seras didn't notice the jester this time as she was too busy with her hugging. "Eh? Do you not...remember me?" she said, starting to deflate a bit.

Blondie didn't move since he was already off to one side of the room.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
@Outis: Yes, she's an OC. Who did you thing I was playing?

[small]devArt [http://eevzee.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Request-Naoto-Shirogane-298567335][/small]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The leader of the group sighed. "yes, after this event, we can talk about perks and possible things that we could allow you to do. but first we have to get you to declare yourself, everything you're carrying, how you got here or whatever you were doing here before you arrived, and any weapons you may be carrying. Once thats resolved, we'll probably let you into the city."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She looked at the leader, "Well, I Have no idea why I'm wearing Jeans, but I got my weapons when they popped in, as for everything else, I do not remember.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The leader looked at Ethan, before glancing back at one of his people. That person stepped forward. "Uh... no, not unless they had a ticket as well. We just need to talk to the people with tickets."
The leader stared incredulously at this strange girl, before pointing at Rozlynn. "Interview her. now." Rozlynn nodded, and wandered over to Wryn. "Alright, you can tell me how you get your hair such a lovely shade." she said, gently pushing Wryn towards a desk to sit in. The leader and his 5 each took one person, the leader approaching Ness and Seras, the young man with the gray text to Ethan, a severe looking woman approaching Remilia, and a stern looking man approaching blondie. One younger guy took the druid off to the side to talk to.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "I'm sorry.... I can't say that I do... My memory isn't the greatest...." [/color] Vanessa said sheepishly, scratching the back of her head lightly. [color=666666] "Maybe try to refresh my memory...?" [/color]

Looking over to the person approaching then, she gave them a small wave in response.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: I thought that was actually the character from Persona, whoever that is.

Seras and Blondie look at the people who walk toward them. Blondie gave a small tip of his hat to the man.

"Do you remember going to England? You lived with me and a robotic girl named Eve. We were bounty hunters together, then we fought infected zombie things in New York? Your...your friend Roxy Blue died there?" she said to Ness.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She chuckles, and gives her Rozlynn the recipie for her dye, which includes several dangerous chemicals, though she comments that if you follow the instructions she provides it'll all work out
"Nice shirt, though." she said, a smile on her face.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Well my name is Ethan and I have six Pokemon with me: Metagross, Gallade, Espeon, Beheeyem, Solrock, and an Alakazam" He than went into a very very very long list about what training equipment and what else he had in his bag "... So can I get that cure to being a werewolf now?"

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
@Outis: Naoto Shirogane. Yeah, that's who the image is of, and who her design is based on.

Remilia approached the woman.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Ness blinked a bit before scratching her head. [color=666666] "The zombies weren't things I forgot... mainly because of Roxy dying there..." [/color] She replied, her expression becoming a bit more sad with each word she spoke. For a moment, she stayed silent before shaking her head. [color=666666] "Ugh... Never mind that for now. ...I think I do remember a little bit now...." [/color] She said, not sounding all that sure of herself, but now looking to Seras with some semblance of recognition. [color=666666] "How have you been since then? Did things go well?" [/color]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
the leader cleared his throat, next to Ness and Seras. "I hate to interrupt, but I really need to get that information. Name, place of origin, any weapons you wish to declare?" he asked them both.
[hr]
the gray text young man blinked in surprise at Ethan's excitement. "Okay, good info, but first I need your name, place of origin. then your weapons."
[hr]
the severe looking woman looked Remilia over. "Standard questions. name, place of origin. Then if you've got any weapons or items you might want to declare, ya best do it now."
[hr]
the quiet guy approaching blondie nodded to the weapons he had hanging off of him. "if you'd be so kind as to tell me your name and where you last were before this whole hullabaloo, we can register those firearms and get you out of here."
[hr]
Rozlynn nodded her thanks. "So, what's your name, huh? is it awesome? Gasp! is it... dragonia?" she asked, feigning interest.

ooc dear lord this is gonna be difficult. Outis, if you'd be so kind as to take over blondie's conversation, one less thing I would need to deal with.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Ethan Aiko. I was Born in the Unova region... I don't have any weapons... Unless of course you count Pokemon... They can hit with the force of a bullet and have psychic powers, Hmmm"

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "Vanessa Sinclair of Terra-6." [/color] Ness said, looking over toward the leader. [color=666666] "I currently have 5 weapons on me. An .44 auto revolver with interchangable elemental rounds, a modded rocket launcher that fires fireworks, a modded shotgun that fires sound, a modded Vector SMG that fires rounds that explode into a quick-hardening slime, aaaaand..." [/color] She tilted her head as she tried to remember the last bit. [color=666666] "Oh... and a .50 cal sniper rifle. Is that adequate, sir?" [/color]

She gave a small smile back to Seras. [color=666666] "I'm glad to hear everything's been going well for you." [/color]

ShindoL Shill

Jul 11, 2011
[color=990000]"Remilia. Britain. Only weapon is my sword."[/color] Remilia tapped the handle.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
OOC: Got it.

Blondie explained where he had come from, but said he only used alieses and never his real name. After a bit of arguing and intense staring, Blondie quietly told the man his real them, then got his weapons registered.

"My name is Seras Victoria and I was in England before being here...a different England, I guess. And...could I get a cart or something? I have a lot if stuff to carry." she said to the woman.