We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The leader listened and recorded both Seras and Ness's statements. "Well, we'll need those weapons checked for potentially illegal modifications- phosphorous rounds, biomatter disintegration, neural wiper- but barring you having any of those, we should be fine. Now, if you could just tell me what you were doing before you ended up in here." he asked, looking between Seras and Ness.
[hr]
the woman nodded. "alright, now your actions that led to you being here, if there were any. Any strange occurrences that might be linked to appearing would also work."
[hr]
the young man sighed at Ethan's statement. "Sadly, Pokemon still count as weapons. we're pushing to get them changed to companions, but without much luck at the moment. So yeah, we'll have to register your team, and put some devices on them that would keep them from doing anything classified as illegal, but avoid doing those things and there won't be any problems."
[hr]
"coolio! And where is miss Wryn from, eh?" Roz asked, pen bobbing as she wrote down Wryn's name.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
As the leader spoke, a small ball of blue light and binary digits manifested in Ness' right hand and eventually formed into the autorevolver, the digital effects fading once it did. She handed it to the leader and would continue until she had given him all 5 of her guns. None of the guns would have illegal mods that would be found. [color=666666] "I was conducting a bit of research with a colleague. I can't say any more than that." [/color] Ness said as she handed the man her weapons.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
After a few moments of thinking, Remilia replied, [color=990000]"I was drinking tea with an acquaintance of mine. That might explain it, in a way. Strange occurrences seem to gravitate towards him."[/color]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The leader nodded as he examined each of Ness's weapons. "Alright then, everything seems to be in order. Now, as it stands we don't exactly have anything set up for you, but most of our investigators are busy, so their dorms are open for settling in if you guys want to sleep there. Or, you could try the streets, but thats not exactly an ideal place to be. Your call though. Before we get to that though, are there any pre existing medical issues you need to state? Diabetes, AIDS, Lycanthropy, Vampirism, ricketts, magic addiction?"
[hr]
"That could happen. We occasionally have improbability drive users drop in unexpectedly, and there have been a few reports of people causing it. We'll look into it. Until then, you can stay at our dorms as we get your living situation worked out, alright?" she said to Remilia.
[hr]
Rozlynn nodded along, writing down the place. "And any weapons you have?"
[hr]
"Oh, I can help you with that! You'll need to stay here for a day or two, but we can get that all worked out with no problem. Now, can you tell me what you were doing before you showed up here? and do you have any pre-existing medical issues?" the guy asked Ethan, writing down a bit of info.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "I can't say there is for me." [/color] Ness said as she snapped her fingers and all 5 guns disappared in a small burst of blue light. [color=666666] "What do people here accept as currency?" [/color]

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The leader nodded, writing down the information. He offered a blank sheet to Seras, with an encouraging smile. "Note down all your symptoms, weaknesses, and feeding habits, so we can get them to you as soon as possible. And as for currency, the pound still holds up, but most people in this city prefer barter, honestly. Lots of immigrants who'd rather have a repaired wall then some money they aren't used to using." as he spoke, he glanced at his fellows who were wrapping up their interviews.
[hr]
"Alright then, now how did you get here?" Roz said, cheer beginning to drain out of her.
[hr]
"Alright then, just write down everything bad that comes with your lycanthropy, and I'll point you to where you can stay when the full moon comes up." the young man said, speaking much more quickly now and obviously losing what comfort he had.
[hr]
the woman Remilia had been talking too took a few notes, quietly working. "any diseases or mental problems?" she asked absently.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
"No idea whatsoever. I think I was drunk with a guy in a bowler or something, something about a twentieth dimension or something akin to that." she said.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
[color=666666] "I can't disagree with that sentiment." [/color] Ness said as she crossed her arms. [color=666666] "So from that notion, I'm assuming the 'streets' aren't all that high class, correct? Run down slums, correct?" [/color]

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"Actually I change into a wolf every night not just on full moons... I also change from eating meat" Ethan said scribbling down symptoms on the note

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
the squad leader winced at Seras question. "Its more of an allergies thing, honestly. We don't want to put you in a room with sunlight if you ignite standing in the sun, don't want to give you garlic if that makes you sick, and we don't want to give you cows blood if you need human blood to sustain yourself." at Ness's question, he shrugged. "depends on your street. Some people come here to a family thats successful selling something new, some people come here with just the clothes on your back and a dream in your eye of something better. I will say that the places nearby are poorer than most, unfortunately, but its just logistically simpler to keep the buildings that people with less money will be using next to the points where they'll be, getting off the boat, so to speak."
[hr]
"Sounds fun." Roz said dryly. "you sick with anything?"
[hr]
"alright then." the interviewer for Remilia said.
[hr]
"Fill out the sheet, not me." Ethan's interviewer said.