We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Sudra nodded to the man slowly. An actual Wyvern?... She hummed in a low tone to herself for a moment before snapping back to attention. "Ah, none to speak of. And even so, it would be trivial to correct."
At least someone here is dressed sensibly... I had no idea the tastes in Timbleton were so... odd... Nothing like the villagers back home... Sudra thought to herself, after her eyes had taken a moment to wander to the other occupants of the lobby.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
The man nodded. "Alright then, now the bad news. Your portal to Timbleton probably went off course. Massively off course, if I had to hazard a guess. Thankfully, you're among people who have had similar problems. We'll do our best to retrace the portals direction and send you home, but I unfortunately can't promise anything on that. Might be a day or two, might be months."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The as of yet unidentified man continued sitting at the desk while looking down to his hands while silently mulling over things. Every now and again, he looked up, and glanced over the others gathered in the room, looking over their clothing, nothing how each was vastly different to his own.

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Rozlynn, bored already of talking with Wryn, wandered over to the little ball that had dropped, seemingly, from the ceiling. She reached down and tried to lift it. "Oh man, is this a steampunk hamster ball?! Do want!"

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
In the brief moment he looked towards Blondie, the man indeed noticed Blondie returning the look, whereupon the man averted his eyes. Upon hearing Rozlynn cooing over the hamsterball, the man glanced towards her standing over it, looking with a questioning look. A what...?

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Rozlynn would find that the hamster ball was excessively heavy. Something that she probably wouldn't be able to lift on her own, somewhat comparable to a car.

His head looked up from the controls and such as Rozlynn tried to pick up the ball. 'What's this then..?' he thoguht as he looked as to who was doing it. 'Well maybe she knows.'

About a minute later from Rozlynn trying to lift the ball, the hatch opened as a small rodent of sorts stared back up at her. He scratched his ear a moment before looking back up at her. "This better not be some extravagant ploy to kidnap me or something babe."

Totally not Hamtaro ;)

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Rozlynn would have had to strain to actually lift the ball, so she had settled for simply examining the ball. The rat climbing out made her squeal with delight. "Oh my goodness its a tiny punk rat! You are just the cutest! I wanna just scoop you up and head to a metal show!" she glanced at the rat's head, and tentatively moved a hand forward to scratch its cute head.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Oi?! Who ya callin' a rat!? The name is Franky, and I'm a Gerbillian." He snapped back after being called a rat. "But I can't get mad at the ladies, poor things can't help it." He said happily. "So where the hell is this place? Looks like the Space DMV, but I still have my ride?" Franky said as he looked around the broken room.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Wryn looked at the Rat, and poked it's belly.
"You're a mouse." she said to the rodent.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Ethan got up and looked at Franky. He had brought Espeon out of it's ball and it was walking around next to Ethan "... Are you a Pokemon or a mutant or something?" Espeon seemed to be deeply studying the Gerbil

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Rozlynn turned back to Wryn. "No, hes a Gerbillian. Hes very particular about that." She glanced back at Franky, and grinned. "But yeah, you kind of ended up at the space DMV. We'll be getting you and everyone else who randomly popped up here to some bunks in just a moe..."

Don, that squad leader guy, glanced at the group. "I think we've given enough time for everyone to gather. Emily, Jameson, you stay here for any stragglers. Everyone else, if you'd be kind enough to load onto the lift, we can get you some comfortable beds and a nice place to stay while we sort the paperwork out."

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
She looked at Rozlynn, "It looks like a rat. I'll call it a Mouse." she said.
Hearing the man, she signed, "Alright, I'll go."

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
(He's only about 15cm or so tall just to say)

Franky glanced at the Espeon for a moment. 'Interesting animal there..?' He then looked up at Ethan. "What the hell is a Pokemon? And a mutant?!" He scowled upon hearing that. "To think humans are still this ignorant... I thought they got a better education than this..." He groaned to himself. "Mee AA-LEE-ON. YOU HUMAN. You understand?" He said extremely slowly and drawn out just to make sure Ethan understood him.

Franky got poked by Wryn, and wasn't too happy with what he heard. "You too? I'm a Gerbillian babe. Why don't you open those ears of your's so that brain can learn something." He said as he looked at the brace on his right arm.

Frankly smirked at Rozlynn as she seemed to understand common curacy, and nodded. "See, this babe gets it." He said as he turned to her more. "Figures as much that something would happen. Don't worry, I won't get on your case about it, I just need to get to Redline by the end of the month, so not that much of a rush." He chuckled.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Remilia headed into the lift, staring at the small rodent in confusion as she passed it.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
"Yeah, alright, Gerbilibobish." She said.
She walked over to the lift, and sat on it.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
"What about getting my Pokemon signed up as weapons and that doctor stuff and everything?" He looked at the gerbil "Pokemon are like Espeon here and mutants are like... Aliens but they're still human" Espeon sent a telepathic message to the gerbil You certainly aren't like any alien I've seen before, you look more like somebody shrunk a ratata down... Oh by the way it's going to be sunny today and in the 40s I believe

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
The man still looked Rozlynn speaking to Frankly, his expression having become more befuddled at seeing the talking rodant come out of the metal sphere, which was stated to be a spaceship. Only when Don spoke up did the man stray from his train of thoughts, shaking his head, and looking towards Don. He was about to stand up, when he heard Don anounce the newest arivals had to stay for the time being. Lifting his hat slightly, the man gently rubbed his forehead. Makes sense, I guess...