We Are Our Avatars VIII: Interdimensional Jaunt. (Closed up, thanks for playing.)

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Emily detached herself from where she had been speaking with Remilia, and walked over to the man in the dapper outfit. "Alright then, how about you fill me in on your name, point of origin, way of arrival if you remember, any maladies or illnesses you might be carrying, as well as any weapons."

Rozlynn nodded happily at Franky. "I don't think that should be a problem. Now, my buddy Jameson is going to ask you a few questions, and you just need to answer him and we can get you a nice place to sleep, okay?" she asked, standing and moving away from the rat. the young man interviewing Ethan approached uncertainly, slightly creeped out by the rat but doing his best not to show it.

The man the druid had been speaking to, as well as the man blondie had been working with, Don and Rozlynn all moved to load into the lift. "We're worried about diseases, to be honest. Some people have diseases on them that to them are no big deal, but for some of the people here, they could easily kill. We like to give you a day to let the diseases die down that would on their own, spray you down in a decon shower, and then let you loose. Saves lives without wasting too much time." he explained as he loaded into the lift.

Outisakanobody

Jan 29, 2012
Blondie and his mule got into the elevator.

Seras would give the paper she was filling out to Don and got on the elevator as well.

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
Ethan's comment made Franky's eye twitch. 'Is this kid for real, or is he seriously not playing with a full deck...' He said as he sighed, seeming to calm himself down a little. "I didn't need a definition..." He facepalmed.

Franky moved his hand slightly so he could look at the Espeon again as he heard it. "A telepath huh? Well you don't look like much of anything I've ever seen either, so now we're even."

"I've dealt with the press enough, so whatever, bring this guy on." He replied to Rozlynn as he waved her goodbye, then looked at the Jameson character, then groaned. "You think I'm going to bite or something?" He said as he flicked his tail lazily. "A bite would be the least of your worries..." He said in a joking manner, not in a threatening way, but in a way of saying that Jameson should just act natural.

DotSlash

Knives on Full Auto!
Nov 20, 2011
Ness sighed a bit as she walked over toward the lift as well, hand on her chin as she walked.

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Ethan looked at Franky "Well you asked what they were. I was just clarifying."
You've seriously never heard of Pokemon before? Have you lived under a rock for... Forever

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
When Emily approached the desk he sat at, the man moved his hand away from his forehead, and rested it on the desk again, besides his right hand. "My name's Gideon Odio." He began, looking up to her. "I'm from the city of Scheros, in the country of Illisess. The way I arived here... well, I don't really know how to explain it, but it was like this... hole to space opened infront of me, and I was sucked in it. Next thing I know, I'm here. I don't own any weapons. And... no diseases to speak of, either." the man, now identifiable as Gideon answered, pausing near the end, where he momentarily looked to be more uncomfortable. "Is that all?"

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
'Just go kid... just go...' He groaned. "I think the dude over there wanted to talk with you about rooming there, you should listen to him you know." Franky lazily pointed at Don.

"For a telepath, you don't seem as observant as you really should be. They've already stated that dimensional shenanigans are involved here. You think it wouldn't be too difficult to believe that whatever these Pokemon are won't be in other universes..." He replied.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
"Fine than!" He said slightly angry at him going off to his interviewer
Pokemon are actually Pocket monsters. They're a species of animals with fantastic abilities such as psychic powers and flight and such... Seriously stop regarding us in a whatever sense... And yes I do find it hard to believe that... That's like not having soda or grass in your life

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Jameson nodded hesitantly at Franky's statement. "Alright then... Name, point of origin, any weapons to declare?"

Emilia looked the form over. "Yep. Go on ahead, and try not to die or anything. Generally a good rule of thumb." she said, waving Gideon on to the rest of the group before the lift door closed.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"I'll... bear that in mind." Gideon said with something of a deadpan tone. Blowing a sigh, he stood up, and quickly made his way onto the lift, moving near the left hand side of it. Hearing Franky mention dimensions, Gideon cast another quizical look towards him. No way... It couldn't be...

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"Franky Nitro, or more commonly known by my fans as just Wreckin' Ball Franky. Deeproot of Sector 7's star system." he said nonchalantly, before pausing for a moment before looking up at the man. "Did you say weapons?"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Jameson nodded. "Weapons or, in your case, I suppose, a vessel thats up to military standards of combat."

the lift shook as people entered. it had a frame made of steel, a plated steel floor, and everywhere else chainlink acted as the only divide between the elevator and a fall to a hole that went a bit deeper. People looking up would see darkness, and the mechanical bits of the elevator.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Crossing his arms, Gideon looked over his shoulder, over the edge of the lift, and into the depths below, then up. Being used to lifts like it, the fact that the fence was preventing a fall, or that the lift shook didn't bother him much. "Uhh... I've a question." Gideon anounced, looking at Don while tilting his head upwards slightly. "Were are we headed?"

Zepherus14

Jan 24, 2012
"I've dealt with enough media and government to know you folks don't like beating around the bush. I do have weapons, kinda required for the Bloodbath that is Redline." He stated. "But listen, all I want is to get back to my own so I can get back to racing, I don't want any trouble, much like you I'd imagine. It looks like you have more issues than a single Gerbillian anyways." He chuckled as he looked around the room.

Demonjazz

Sep 13, 2008
Ethan seemed a bit nervous. Espeon sat on his shoulder "... So about that cure?"

FPSfanatic

Sep 21, 2011
Jameson nodded reluctantly. "I can't come up with a good reason to not let you go on ahead. Get your craft loaded and try not to crash, eh?" he said.

Don smiled at Gideon. "Some dorms to keep you in while we sort through any illnesses you might be carrying that aren't normal on here. would just be a day or two."

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
"Yeah... What he said." Gideon responded with a small frown, cocking his head towards Ethan when mentioning him, then quickly looking back to Don. "I don't really fancy going through who-knows how many examinations, 'specially since I don't exactly want to stick around and move in here. I just want to go back home."